The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Dont know if this has been posted, but anyway...

At the John Lennon statue at Liverpool Airport it says " above us only Sky"

Someone has added the words " Below us only WHU "

:laugh:

I  need a photo of that. Top quality WUMing!  :laugh:

Dont know if this has been posted, but anyway...

At the John Lennon statue at Liverpool Airport it says " above us only Sky"

Someone has added the words " Below us only WHU "

:laugh:

Think I'll pass it on my way to work tomorrow, will pap it.

I  need a photo of that. Top quality WUMing!  :laugh:

Guest palnese

The Taliban have claimed that Osama Bin laden is still alive by showing the leader giving an interview which was said to be live.

He said "To prove I am still alive, Liverpool were total shit on Sunday."The British Government said, "That could have been recorded months ago."

I'll get my coat... :eek:

I can't remember exactly what it was word for word but to paraphrase it was something like "White liquid in a bottle  has to be milk. what do i mean by that ? We finished 2nd in the league with x amount of points (i couldn't remember) what changed ? the managing director Christian Purslow he wanted to change everything from the manager, the players, the physio's. He came ina nd it changed. So White liquid in a bottle  has to be milk".

yup rafa fell out with parry and blamed him for no gareth barry etc and forced him out more or less

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1156962/ANFIELD-POWER-BATTLE-Rafa-boost-Parry-set-leave-Liverpool-chief-executive.html

Parry was not a great MD either. We called him "Coco the Clown" for a reason. Under him and Moores, it was like being run by Smashie and Nicey. They were basically too passive and moderate to ever be dangerous, like Fat Freddy or Ridsdale, but also to be particularly effective, too.

The whole Barry/Keane affair was a great big clusterfuck, and to my knowledge, it was Parry/H&G that fucked it all up. Basically, Rafa had told Parry to sign Barry, and then if--and only if--he got Barry, sign Keane, too, if possible. Instead, Parry spunked all the money on Keane, and came back to Rafa and said, "well, here's Keane, but there isn't enough money for Barry." Which as everyone knows, did not end well.

yup rafa fell out with parry and blamed him for no gareth barry etc and forced him out more or less

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1156962/ANFIELD-POWER-BATTLE-Rafa-boost-Parry-set-leave-Liverpool-chief-executive.html

Parry was not a great MD either. We called him "Coco the Clown" for a reason. Under him and Moores, it was like being run by Smashie and Nicey. They were basically too passive and moderate to ever be dangerous, like Fat Freddy or Ridsdale, but also to be particularly effective, too.

The whole Barry/Keane affair was a great big clusterfuck, and to my knowledge, it was Parry/H&G that f***ed it all up. Basically, Rafa had told Parry to sign Barry, and then if--and only if--he got Barry, sign Keane, too, if possible. Instead, Parry spunked all the money on Keane, and came back to Rafa and said, "well, here's Keane, but there isn't enough money for Barry." Which as everyone knows, did not end well.

Even if Parry had pulled it off you'd have effectively swapped Alonso & cash for Keane & Barry which is an absolutely horrendous decision by Benitez. I don't get why he has so many apologists over that fiasco.

He was as rubbish as you can be in Turkey. Finishing third last season with one of the big three and currently 9th.

Surely the stage is set for Martin O'Neill to relegate them anyway.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Hiddink and Rijkaard are pretty much international managers now, like VI said, they don't really have the 24/7 man management abilities to cope with club management.