2010/2011 Premier League Position Prediction

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some arsehole Stoke fan reckons we've been tipped to stay up comfortably (where?) but thinks we could finish 20th. Nah.

http://www.epltalk.com/destroying-the-myths-of-birmingham-city-and-newcastle/23021

I'd love to know who in the media, or what fans have predicted this. :lol:

Well it sounds like quite a few have said Newcastle will stay up...

I think it was the Daily Mail's predictions I read this morning and only 1 out of the 12 reporters thinks we're going down. and that one tipped everton to break the top 4!

FourFourTwo says that Dean 'Midas' Maynard - Britain's top sports psychic! - has us mid-table and runners-up to Spurs in the FA Cup.

Someone needs to pull all the predictions together. I would say that most of the predictions I've read have you staying up - as does the poll in this thread.

Thinking we might stay up isn't quite on the same level as 'Mid-table, even a push for Europe, has been predicted for the North-East club.'. Nor is 70% on this poll thinking we might end up 17th an indication of us believing it will be 'comfortable'.

Mid - 17th, but you're right. He's clearly a bit paranoid about the media having something against his club. I do think that the general (media) feeling is that you'll get mid-table though.

Link me up, I could do with a laugh.