Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Guest Geordiesned

Well since it looks like nobody else is going to set up a league for Newcastle-Online I have done.

Code to join this league: 227523-62637

I've also set up a 'Head to Head' league in which every gameweek you play a game against another team in your league. 3 points for a win and 1 point for a draw. The league is called "Newcastle-Online H2H" and the code to join this league is 227523-62652.

Well since it looks like nobody else is going to set up a league for Newcastle-Online I have done.

Joined it  :thup:

Hope there are some more from here who join in. 

I've also set up a 'Head to Head' league in which every gameweek you play a game against another team in your league. 3 points for a win and 1 point for a draw. The league is called "Newcastle-Online H2H" and the code to join this league is 227523-62652.

In.

Found it a lot harder to pick a decent team than last year; seems to be some very inflated prices and few bargains out there.

In.

Found it a lot harder to pick a decent team than last year; seems to be some very inflated prices and few bargains out there.

That's what i found.

AT THE MOMENT:

14 in the Newcastle Online league

6  in the Newcastle Online H2H

Anybody doing I Know The Score? Or just me :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

im in that one.

gomes

evra cuellar enrique

valencia arshavin nzogbia malouda

defoe bent zigic

foster perch baptiste routladge

to start with but that will probably change a lot.

Guest firetotheworks

One or two. In all fairness I do become easily bored of them.

Why do you ask mate?

Just because it has the hall marks of the things I did when I first started them. Choosing very good players that wont get you any points, because they hardly score, or get assists and often pick up yellow cards. De Jong, Essien in your case. for me it was Makelele and Mascherano.

Always been the same mate. I pick my teams as if I could see them on the pitch, wrong really because you're dead right. I think I've picked awesome players but ones who won't get me many points!

Guest firetotheworks

Actually, looking at it again. I'm canny staggered how you've managed to afford all those players and have Jagielka on the bench. Mine seems a bit shit now.

Sorensen

Sagna

Faye

Jagielka

Shawcross

Lampard

Bale

Petrov

Drogba

Tevez

Bent

Carson

Williamson

Routledge

Ferguson.

Actually, looking at it again. I'm canny staggered how you've managed to afford all those players and have Jagielka on the bench. Mine seems a bit shit now.

Sorensen

Sagna

Faye

Jagielka

Shawcross

Lampard

Bale

Petrov

Drogba

Tevez

Bent

Carson

Williamson

Routledge

Ferguson.

Aye, well De Jong was 4.5m, I swapped him and Essien for Diamanti and Adam. Set piece takers :thup: