Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Guest Roger Kint

Just worked for me, all but 1 starter has two games this week. Kompany to the bench with Santon/Simpson both starting could be a risk mind.

I've gone for Jagielka and Felliani in. My Captaincy since Jan has constantly been Rooney, will hand it over to someone with a double gameweek though HBA or Cisse.

Just worked for me, all but 1 starter has two games this week. Kompany to the bench with Santon/Simpson both starting could be a risk mind.

What browser are you on? I tried every browser but to no avail.

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/2228/78760820.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/1198/57364823.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Guest Roger Kint

Was on IE using the works one. Also worked on Firefox at home last night though. Might have just been busy when you tried

Been saving my wild card for this week, have a full XI all playing twice - come on lads!

I've used 16 points to get a team near enough all playing twice (put in then took out BAE cost me 4 more points :lol:), left Rooney and Valencia in though.

Been saving my wild card for this week, have a full XI all playing twice - come on lads!

Nice, whats your team?

Krul

Enrique - Distin - Wheater - Gallas

HBA © - Mata - Dempsey - VDV

Jelavic - Ba

Been tempted to swap Ba for Cisse for weeks but don't want to jinx the scoring run!

Guest Shaun

Nice, whats your team?

Been tempted to swap Ba for Cisse for weeks but don't want to jinx the scoring run!

I just can't do it to Ba. I love him too much.

If I don't make up 30/40 points this week on the leader on my league, my season is as finished as the Mackem's is. 6 of my front 7 play twice, including Superstar Captain Cisse.

De Gea

Micah Senderos* Clichy

Pienaar* HBA* Sigurdsson Maxi*

Jelavic* Cisse* © Adebayor*