The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

Another classic from Ray Hudson:

0-4 FT. "Barcelona kings of the castle again with their typical imperious, unapproachable, unstoppable, heavenly, orgasmic football."

I really think that WC goal has done Iniesta a world of good. You can see he is much more confident when shooting, and tries it more often.

His goal-scoring record for Spain has always been good hasn't it though?

Well, he plays on the wing there most of the time. But yes. Still, he used to score a lot at youth level and I'd love if he could recapture that part of his game.

I really think that WC goal has done Iniesta a world of good. You can see he is much more confident when shooting, and tries it more often.

9 in 54.

Better than his Barcelona one, but not reflective of his genius. Just proves sometimes you need to look beyond stats.

Another classic from Ray Hudson:

0-4 FT. "Barcelona kings of the castle again with their typical imperious, unapproachable, unstoppable, heavenly, orgasmic football."

:lol:

I go down to make a cuppa at 0-2, few minutes later, it's 0-4! Missed both goals, the arseholes.

Well, he plays on the wing there most of the time. But yes. Still, he used to score a lot at youth level and I'd love if he could recapture that part of his game.

Spoiled ass

Spoiled ass

I don't think a Barça midfielder has broke double figures in goals since Ronald Koeman, and that's because he took the pens. Heck, Kevin Nolan would top our midfield scoring tables.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I feel like I know the Sikh family that sit near the Man U dug out, I've seen them grow up over the last 10 years!

I feel like I know the Sikh family that sit near the Man U dug out, I've seen them grow up over the last 10 years!

Was just about to post this  :lol:

After Hardeep Singh Kohli they are the biggest Sikhs in the country.

don't the mackems have some sikh fans that were on tv once over?

Was just about to post this  :lol:

After Hardeep Singh Kohli they are the biggest Sikhs in the country.

don't the mackems have some sikh fans that were on tv once over?

They do have a punjab army I believe but don't have the swagger of Man U's sikhs.

Pel :lol: