The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Szczeszzyxcny is a good player, but he's 20 years old. 20 year old goalkeepers will make mistakes, that's how they'll become better players. Unfortunately for him it's happened in a Cup Final. Anyway, I still think it was more Koscielny's fault.

where was the shout from the keeper saying this is mine keep the fuck away

Szczeszzyxcny is a good player, but he's 20 years old. 20 year old goalkeepers will make mistakes, that's how they'll become better players. Unfortunately for him it's happened in a Cup Final. Anyway, I still think it was more Koscielny's fault.

That's why 20 year old goalkeepers shouldn't be no.1 in a top Premier League team

Did Fulham bring any fans?  :lol:

That's reminded me.

Yesterday, Blackburn's following was the smallest I can remember seeing for a very, very long time. As in, possibly back to the mid 80s, when people had largely stopped going to matches.

John Hartson seems like such a nice bloke. Good pundit as well, I'd like to see him on permanently.

Got to admire him for his battling cancer, but I'm not quite so sure he's lovely.

He certainly wasn't very lovely when he was volleying Eyal Berkovic in the head.

Did Fulham bring any fans?  :lol:

That's reminded me.

Yesterday, Blackburn's following was the smallest I can remember seeing for a very, very long time. As in, possibly back to the mid 80s, when people had largely stopped going to matches.

I always remember the one clapped out bus Wimbledon used to bring when I walked past the away buses parked on Barrack Road.

Guest firetotheworks

John Hartson seems like such a nice bloke. Good pundit as well, I'd like to see him on permanently.

Got to admire him for his battling cancer, but I'm not quite so sure he's lovely.

He certainly wasn't very lovely when he was volleying Eyal Berkovic in the head.

Some people are very different when playing football, he just seems like a nice, enthusiastic bloke. I can get on board with anyone who has that level of genuine enthusiasm for football.

Some people are very different when playing football, he just seems like a nice, enthusiastic bloke. I can get on board with anyone who has that level of genuine enthusiasm for football.

He wasn't playing football in the traditional sense - it was in training.