The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Some fine parting of the seas style defending there by Atleti.

That's classic Atleti defending. I don't know what happens there, no matter how many classy defenders they buy (Godín, Filipe Luís) they always turn into the chuckle brothers when putting on that shirt.

Still a great result so far for them.

Of course, there's Jonathan Soriano but I don't think we seriously intend to make him a senior player. He's already 25 and our second division is probably his level.

Plus he's an Espanyol fan.

Wasn't he quite promising once upon a time at Espanyol?

Of course, there's Jonathan Soriano but I don't think we seriously intend to make him a senior player. He's already 25 and our second division is probably his level.

Plus he's an Espanyol fan.

Wasn't he quite promising once upon a time at Espanyol?

Yes and I never understood why Espanyol didn't give him a better crack of the whip, seemed to give up on him pretty quick despite the hype.

He's been very, very good for Barça B, but I think he's found he's level since he's not going to improve more at his age.

Villarreal seem to be having a slump of sorts, is this just burnout due to a thin squad VI?

Their squad is quite thin yes. They haven't been the same team since January. Suspect they weren't ready for a long European campaign.

They should still easily clinch a CL spot. 10 points clear of the parakeet cunts.

Villarreal seem to be having a slump of sorts, is this just burnout due to a thin squad VI?

Their squad is quite thin yes. They haven't been the same team since January. Suspect they weren't ready for a long European campaign.

Shame. They'll still get Champo league though, I'm backing them for the Europa League like, hopefully they can topple the 3 sets of cunts representing our isle.

Jammy mackems. Pen and never offside.

Nice one Atleti. Hopefully they can follow up against Almeria next week before the drubbing off Real. What positions go into the Europa League next season VI?

Mignolet had the game of his life. Unlucky Arsenal.

Very unlucky with the disallowed goal and the penalty that probably should've been given. But seems they were lethargic at times, combined with Sunderland giving a spirited performance.

Jammy mackems. Pen and never offside.

Nice one Atleti. Hopefully they can follow up against Almeria next week before the drubbing off Real. What positions go into the Europa League next season VI?

Since both Barça and Madrid are locks for the CL and they are in our cup final, seventh gets to the EL.