The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Malouda > Bale

:lol:

You're delusional then, Malouda has been very poor for the last couple of months.

Are couple of players who are ahead of Bale, but Malouda is definitely not one of them.

I think Capello described him as the best player in the world, not just winger.

I wouldn't say Bale is in among the world's top 20 wingers, unbelievable hype because of those games against Inter.

But he said Roberto Carlos is the only one to come close to him, so surely they cut out when he said wingers and made a big deal of it.

On the other hand, there is not 20 left-wingers better than Bale. Seriously, he's overhyped but I'm having difficulties naming 10 natural left-wingers.

Malouda > Bale

:lol:

You're delusional then, Malouda has been very poor for the last couple of months.

Are couple of players who are ahead of Bale, but Malouda is definitely not one of them.

I think Capello described him as the best player in the world, not just winger.

I wouldn't say Bale is in among the world's top 20 wingers, unbelievable hype because of those games against Inter.

But he said Roberto Carlos is the only one to come close to him, so surely they cut out when he said wingers and made a big deal of it.

On the other hand, there is not 20 left-wingers better than Bale. Seriously, he's overhyped but I'm having difficulties naming 10 natural left-wingers.

I said wingers, not just left. Anyway, overrated as fuck.

Pedro >>>>>> Bale

And yes, Di María too.

I just don't get the hype around Bale, he blows hot and cold. He has those stormers but then spends a bunch of games being largely ineffectual.

journos love harry thus big up bale to say what a good job hes done