The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Every time Mascherano plays, Barca look half the team.

Not an exaggeration btw.

It seems outrageous to suggest it but Barca should be scoring a lot more than they do. The amount of times they open up teams, or are on the verge to is astonishing, yet they seem to cock up a fair few situations.

El Derbi madrileño now. Real have a brilliant record in this don't they? Also an average of 5-ish goals in the past 10 games or something along those lines.

Undefeated in the last 20 meetings IIRC.

Atlético are massive derby bottlers.

What did you make of earlier? Very last 30 minutes IMO. Yes, it was still pretty decent since it's Barca but some of your finishing was atrocious. Win's a win, I guess.

El Derbi madrileño now. Real have a brilliant record in this don't they? Also an average of 5-ish goals in the past 10 games or something along those lines.

What did you make of earlier? Very last 30 minutes IMO. Yes, it was still pretty decent since it's Barca but some of your finishing was atrocious. Win's a win, I guess.

Not bothered, their late goal made it look worse than it was. Xavi missing the Villarreal game was the worst news.

Also want to remind everybody saying we should score more that we are the top scoring team across all major European leagues by some distance.

Not bothered, their late goal made it look worse than it was. Xavi missing the Villarreal game was the worst news.

Also want to remind everybody saying we should score more that we are the top scoring team across all top leagues by some distance.

I know you are. But your finishing isn't particularly outstanding, hence why I think you should be scoring more.