The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Really pisses me off how Sky rarely seem to get anybody in to represent us in the studio. Oh look Villa are playing so here's Dwight Yorke and to even it out...why it's Danny Murphy. Of f***ing course. Rounded off by that mackem Dave Jones presenting, do Beresford & Lee just not answer their phones these days?

I think the one time they did this season it was fucking Nicky Butt. :lol:

The derby at SJP was a classic pundit selection. Ex Mackem manager Peter Reid, who led them to their two most succesful seasons in the Premiership, and Sam Allardyce, who was here for 6 months and hates us. Good balance :lol:

And of course played for them anyway. I've thought this for a while, that Sky make no effort to represent us in their live broadcasts.

I think that advantage for the goal was class refereeing, like.

I'm sure Blackpool would rather have an outfield player in goal for Arsenal + a penalty + playing against 10 men, like. :lol:

There's been loads of plucky 'smaller' clubs in the Premier League over the years that I'm supposed to like, but Blackpool are probably the first club where I've actually bought into it a bit.  They've been involved in some ace games this year and they play some decent stuff.