The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Man City: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, De Jong, Barry, A Johnson, Yaya Toure, Silva, Balotelli

Man Utd: Van der Sar, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Park, Scholes, Carrick, Valencia, Berbatov, Nani.

Giggs not even on the bench for Man Utd. Surprising. (unless he's crocked)

Man City: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, De Jong, Barry, A Johnson, Yaya Toure, Silva, Balotelli

Man Utd: Van der Sar, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Park, Scholes, Carrick, Valencia, Berbatov, Nani.

Giggs not even on the bench for Man Utd. Surprising. (unless he's crocked)

surprised hernandez isn't starting, odd for berbatov to start a game like this

If Brum go down I'd like to see us go for Gardner, be a good bit of competition for Nolan.

If we have 35mil available, would ideally like us to replace Nolan altogether.  He just isn't a good player IMO.

Nolan? Our highest goal scorer?

I cannot believe how close the relegation zone is.

I think Bolton are really, the only team that are 'safe'.

As it stands, 6 points between us and West Ham is slightly worrying, especially given Tuesday's game.

As it stands, 6 points between us and West Ham is slightly worrying, especially given Tuesday's game.

Why? Lose and it's still 6 points :laugh:

We're 9th still even without having played yet, if we get beat it's hardly the end of the world.

True but your banking on all the teams between us and them winning more than 50% of their remaining games.

I cannot understand why Blackburn's manager is starting with Pederesen on the bench. His crossers and throw ins are excellent. When you have box players like  Cruz, Samba and Roberts you want a wide man that's able to serve them. And Pedersen is that guy,.

I cannot understand why Blackburn's manager is starting with Pederesen on the bench. His crossers and throw ins are excellent. When you have box players like  Cruz, Samba and Roberts you want a wide man that's able to serve them. And Pedersen is that guy,.

logic seems to escape steve kean

Guest Roger Kint

At least as it stands, if Fulham and Stoke both lose, for us to go down a place on Tuesday, we'll have to lose 17-0.

Can see Fergie now