The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest marky555

Houllier is rightly getting slaughtered this morning.

Some examples of why:

- touchign the This is Anfield sign on the way onto the pitch

- at final whistle, entirely ignoring our fans who'd trvelled up and stood in sub zero temperatures, but managing to wave and thumbs up at the Kop

- suggesting that the game was dead after the first goal. Pathetic.

Worse of all, this:

"The fans were good. I appreciated the fact that they chanted my name at the end. It shows they can remember.

"There was also a banner at the start of the game. I was not emotional but I was extremely touched by that."

He added: "It's difficult to say but I prefer to lose 3-0 to Liverpool because I like Liverpool.

This comes after a series of regular outbreaks of him talking about Liverpool, but to suggest it's somehow more acceptable to play so wretchedly and lose 3-0 because it is Liverpool is absolutely bang out of order.

That's disgusting by Houllier. I have a lot of respect for the guy but that is downright wrong.

30 minutes on and Bojan and Jeffren already stretchered out and subbed. These russkies aren't joking.

Get the players to tell them FCK are winning so it doesn't matter anyway. Tell Busquets to slip an iphone with livescores on down his sock or something.

Houllier is rightly getting slaughtered this morning.

Some examples of why:

- touchign the This is Anfield sign on the way onto the pitch

- at final whistle, entirely ignoring our fans who'd trvelled up and stood in sub zero temperatures, but managing to wave and thumbs up at the Kop

- suggesting that the game was dead after the first goal. Pathetic.

Worse of all, this:

"The fans were good. I appreciated the fact that they chanted my name at the end. It shows they can remember.

"There was also a banner at the start of the game. I was not emotional but I was extremely touched by that."

He added: "It's difficult to say but I prefer to lose 3-0 to Liverpool because I like Liverpool.

This comes after a series of regular outbreaks of him talking about Liverpool, but to suggest it's somehow more acceptable to play so wretchedly and lose 3-0 because it is Liverpool is absolutely bang out of order.

I would feel sorry for you but I'm still angry that Villa have forced me to endure the deluded ramblings of that odious twat every time I turn SSN on.

It's like being in a horrible timewarp to about 8 years ago. Once was enough.

I hate Denmark. Absolutely loathe that country and its people speaking with potatoes shoved down their fucking throats. Also hate fucking ex-pats who can't do nothing but talk shit about their own country.

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5382/photo113x.jpg

Woop woop.