The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Hope Blackburn play expansive beautiful football today, and win. Just to see the fat Sam squirm. Sam! You play crappy thuggish  football peple are going to get bored of it, so shut your fat face.

Still not entirely convinced Taarabt would offer much in the Premier League. Watching his fleeting displays for Spurs was infuriating viewing. He's hugely talented though.

But Hammill would.

Idiot.

you're the idiot for saying "when he was 18, playing in the premiership, he didn't look too good"

Taarabt has the team built around him at QPR. He gets the space to do what he likes and not work or track back, he gets away with showboating and holding onto the ball because of the time and space he is afforded in that division.

Nailed it.

He gets away with it, because he's an incredibly skilled dribbler. I haven't seen anything like it since Ronaldinho.

Jonas dribbled round players for fun in that division. He'd simply not get away with it at this level.

As for the Ronaldinho comparison  :facepalm:

He gets away with it, because he's an incredibly skilled dribbler. I haven't seen anything like it since Ronaldinho.

Jonas dribbled round players for fun in that division. He'd simply not get away with it at this level.

Only thing Jonas does well is dribbling. Everyone knows this.

Taarabt has dribbling, crossing, and finishing. That pass to Routledge today was outstanding.

Taarabt has dribbling, crossing, and finishing. That pass to Routledge today was outstanding.

I'm not doubting his natural talent. He'll rack up goals and assists playing that position in that division. However playing him where he plays for QPR in the Premier League is far from guarenteed success. I've seen him go missing from Championship games, when that happens in the Premier League it would be a massive drag on any team. You only have to read Warnock's and Redknapp's comments on the player to worry about how he'd cope at this level.

I'm not doubting his natural talent. He'll rack up goals and assists playing that position in that division. However playing him where he plays for QPR in the Premier League is far from guarenteed success. I've seen him go missing from Championship games, when that happens in the Premier League it would be a massive drag on any team. You only have to read Warnock's and Redknapp's comments on the player to worry about how he'd cope at this level.

Take him off if that happens, that's what Warnock does. Ben Arfa has the same problem.