The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Just had a look and can't believe if Barca and Madrid both get to the final it will be there first final in 21 years playing each other. It will be great like.

It would be boring. Barca and Real are really far too dominate in that league.

Only 4 teams have won the Premier League since it began, there's been 5 different winners in Spain in the same space of time.  :razz:

Just had a look and can't believe if Barca and Madrid both get to the final it will be there first final in 21 years playing each other. It will be great like.

It would be boring. Barca and Real are really far too dominate in that league.

Only 4 teams have won the Premier League since it began, there's been 5 different winners in Spain in the same space of time.  :razz:

I realise this man. But I am talking about the present and the foreseeable future. The level of competition in Spain the last two years has been atrocious.

Guest neesy111

Wonder how hard it would be to get tickets for the cup final. Probably a lottery system like the CL. Would love to go if we qualify.

Where is the final held this year?

Guest toonlass

Get the fuck in! After my mackem next door neighbour having a wobble all last week, the West Ham supporting twat across the road will now be a bundle of nerves.

Get the fuck in! After my mackem next door neighbour having a wobble all last week, the West Ham supporting twat across the road will now be a bundle of nerves.

Your Almeria supporting neighbour 4 doors down isn't gonna be too happy either.

There are some men who can pull off the completely bald look. Jonjo Shelvey is not even close to being one of them.

It's not like he has a choice.

I'm going to feel like a complete jackass if he had cancer or something. Please tell me that's not the case.

Guest toonlass

Your Almeria supporting neighbour 4 doors down isn't gonna be too happy either.

:lol:

Dunno if I have an Almeria supporting neighbour, but watching the mackem and the 'ammer getting their smug smiles wiped off their faces in the past couple of weeks has been great. Especially the Newcastle born and bred 'ammer who was convinced they were going to get a result at St James Park against us.

There are some men who can pull off the completely bald look. Jonjo Shelvey is not even close to being one of them.

I'm going to feel like a complete jackass if he had cancer or something. Please tell me that's not the case.

Alopecia.

Not cancer,Alopecia that makes your hair fall out like Gail Porter ( i think she has it?!)

Alopecia.

:doh: Take it back completely.

Guest toonlass

Alopecia.

Gesundheit

Alopecia.

:doh: Take it back completely.

:lol: