The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Man, first Messi and now Xavi limping. We can be winning 4-0 but this game is still killing my nerves.

Hell on earth, man. I really need this win.

How much?

£277.5 on the line, £896.3 to gain.

Going to blatantly jinx it now:

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3338/jinxg.jpg

(Approx £277.5)

Man, first Messi and now Xavi limping. We can be winning 4-0 but this game is still killing my nerves.

Hell on earth, man. I really need this win.

How much?

£277.5 on the line, £896.3 to gain.

But Barcelona is 4-0 up at home, against Almeria?  ???

I never win big, man. I never win big with high stakes. Always shoot myself in the foot when I get greedy and then I have to rebuild from scratch. :lol:

Don't worry, that one is in the bag, just relax and make a cup of tea

jinx

I mean, seriously. I was into betting on the Basketball a week or so back, started with small bets. Thought, "Hey, I'm winning easily. Why am I not betting larger?", so I increased the betting amounts and it kept going in. And when I go really big the Lakers decide to lose to the Cunters and Heat go on a losing streak and all was gone. :lol:

I stopped betting because of that, the smart way to play is medium sized bets on easy games and you just stack up money over long term.

Just so easy to put in those huge bets because you get convinced it will work.

Yeah, it's what happened earlier today. I looked at the matches and thought "Why not?" and then I've been shitting myself all day in expectation of losing big. :lol:

Will probably allocate some funds to venture back into Basketball betting if Barcelona holds on, the issue is trying to remain grounded with the bets as you say.

The 2 players Brum have signed off Villa have been excellent signings overall.

Liam Ridgewell has been fantastic for us, with his supply of own goals when we play them.

Craig Gardner is bog standard at best. Although he's got a decent volley on him.

His brother Gary is coming through our youth system at the moment, outside chance he'll get a PL run out this year, and he's the most promising player I've seen there in years.