Norwich City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 24/07/2010

MW

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Tshhhh, im not really bothered, but they are playing their full strength team after all, we got tons of second stringers out

Aye, but common sense isn't something most Newcastle fans can claim to have, sadly. Pre-Season is SEROUS BUSEINSSS!

Krul forced to make a great save

I love this guy, i  have so much confidence when i see him in goal to the point that the thought of him conceading a goal seems silly :lol:

:facepalm:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:facepalm:

Christ, Lee Ryder, man.

SSN just showed the goal, was hardly a fumble. It bobbled past his outstretched hand, Krul at full stretch low to his right. Think he got finger tips to it.

Guest neesy111

Tshhhh, im not really bothered, but they are playing their full strength team after all, we got tons of second stringers out

Aye, but common sense isn't something most Newcastle fans can claim to have, sadly. Pre-Season is SEROUS BUSEINSSS!

for fitness yes, performances tho NO.  if you took pre season performances as guide, we would of been relegated last season after the l orient fiasco

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

for fitness yes, performances tho NO.  if you took pre season performances as guide, we would of been relegated last season after the l orient fiasco

Totally agree, my 'SEROUS BUSEINSSS' claim was portrayed as a common SSN Toon Mong.

Guest neesy111

Totally agree, my 'SEROUS BUSEINSSS' claim was portrayed as a common SSN Toon Mong.

:lol:

Barton playing?

He needs to show them who's boss

Better start lighting those cigars then.

smoking is bad.  barton said so.