Will Mike spend any of this on NUFC?

Guest neesy111

I think he runs everything as a business by business basis so any profits by them will have nothing to do with us.

which is really the best way in business. Once one business starts subsidizing another, you get into all sorts of financial mess/trouble.

Guest rosstoon

I am not his bggest fan by any means but the way he is going around business at NUFC currently is ok by me.  Maybe give 10m for players aswell as the free ones already identified then we could be in for a better season than a lot expect

Guest secteur2010

Lucky he's spending anything on the club after the way he was treat. Other chairmen might have wrapped it up long ago.

one good thing tho.....if SD are doing well, it will make the banks less jittery about MA credit rating, and hence they wont hassle nufc so much about the overdraft.

IF sd were making big losses then the banks would be far less open to backing him re our debts.

I have serious doubts, Ashley would spend these profits on us. At least not during this year, perhaps some day when the economy is better and Ashley is making even more money and we aren't in as much debt. The question is if he has cleared as much debt as he says he has do we have a right to ask for more ?

Guest Roger Kint

Of course he wont spend them on us. Hes openly trying to REDUCE HIS DEBTS at this club. How would pumping more in solve that?

The fat bastard wil continue to work on minimum funds and hope we can stay up. We all know this