Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I don't see how loan is impossible.. how many clubs shift out unhappy stars on loan, Bellamy to Celtic being an example. Gets them off the wage bill at least and they're more likely going to get a higher fee eventually if he's playing week-in-week-out in the Prem instead of their reserves.

But Celtic werent key players in creating the problem. Well see, but Id be amazed if he ended up here on loan after all this nonsense.

Apparently neither are we.

According to the agent, the player was happy at OM, but the OM heirachy told him they didnt want him anymore and the club were the ones to source out Newcastle as a possible destination not the agent or player.

Good news is that he does genuinley seem like he is dead set on coming to the North East.

Downside is OM might accept Sunderlands offer instead.

We simply cant do anything normal

Hardly an unbiased source.

Whatever has gone before todays events look like an attempt to force OMs hand and their president doesnt strike me as the kind of man wholl be pushed into a deal that makes him look weak.

So what else can he do? If he accepts another offer, BA might not agree. If he chooses to keep him, he has to fork out 50k a week for a player that refuses to train and play.

He doesn't have much choice tbh

Arfa is contractually tied to OM and unless they’ve broken a legally binding agreement he can’t refuse to play. Well he can but he’d be in breach of contract, wouldn’t get paid and wouldn’t be able to sign for another club until the legal wrangling had been resolved and that could take years.

The idea he can refuse to play and OM will just roll over is wishful thinking.

Someone tell that to the lad that has walked out on his club and flown to Newcastle.

He's refused to train and he's here when Marseille play tomorrow - like I said before, he doesn't care about his contract. He can't be forced into playing for them.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Twitter:

SunSteveBrenner

Word from France is Ben Arfa to talk with #nufc over weekend.Am told he went mad to get move, chairs thrown n all sorts.

ok, sorry my mistake, just seen the date now

You didn't need to see the date.  21 years old :nope: Scolari :nope:  behind Liverpool in the title race :nope:

Did you not read what he said, it doesn't matter, it shows the dealings to today transfer links.

:dowie:

STEVE BRENNER last night revealed the savage attack he received from Newcastle target Hatem Ben Arfa.

"Chairs thrown & all sorts" were the QUALITY journalist's words. More to follow.