Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Wish that kid would f*** right off like

Same. You only have to look through his previous lies to realise what a fucking prick he is.

Why I call him The Twitter Shitter

may be worth a follow here though

@OffsideSarah

Name Sarah from Offside

Location NYC

Web http://marseille....

Bio News and Updates on Ligue 1, Olympique de Marseille (OM) and Les Bleus! marseille.theoffside.com france.theoffside.com france.worldcupblog.org

Same. You only have to look through his previous lies to realise what a fucking prick he is.

Don't post his wank on here then.

Lets hope he isn't lying this time.

Of course he's lying.

Don't post his wank on here then.

ah but what if this time he is right eh eh e h?

:D

Lets hope he isn't lying this time.

Of course he's lying.

To be fair he wasn't lying last Friday night when he was last here.  :fishing:

I wonder if the Friday night flights from France to Newcastle are cheaper or you get a free sandwhich or something, because Arfa is starting to make a habit of it now.

Who is cwarris and why does his word warrant posting?

Some reporter, for the Journal I think.

:lol:

He's just some gobshite kid.

Is he?, I actually thought he was someone who was ITK, and by that I mean people tell him crap, he reports it and he gets laughed at when it isn't true but once every so often he is correct. You know, like most people who work for the papers on the Bigg market.

Who is cwarris and why does his word warrant posting?

Some reporter, for the Journal I think.

He's just some gobshite kid.

Is he, I actually thought he was someone who was ITK, and by that I mean people tell him crap, he reports it and he gets laughed at when it isn't true but once every so often he is correct. You know, like most people who work for the papers on the Bigg market.

Reports it my arse, he posts it as fact to appear like he knows what's going on. It's laughable.

I feel embarrassed that the cunt's even getting discussed on here.

Dave, what do you expect?. A lot of people on here are excited and hopefull of the prospect of Arfa coming here, so much so that they will get excited about any positive news about him coming here regardless of whether or not it's from a bullshitter or not.

Dave, what do you expect?. A lot of people on here are excited and hopefull of the prospect of Arfa coming here, so much so that they will get excited about any positive news about him coming here regardless of whether or not it's from a bullshitter or not.

People to have some semblance of common sense. At least check his previous claims before repeating stuff for fuck's sake.

People to have some semblance of common sense. At least check his previous claims before repeating stuff for fuck's sake.

Like I said, people are holding onto any hope or positives they can find. It's fairly common for this sort of the to happen in desperate situations.

fkn hell Dave how many years have I been posting on here?? and your expecting common sense

BUT it was on topic.. and therefore conducive to the thread