Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Yeah, your 'twitter shitter' was disputing his credibility, which I find laughable.

Sick of all these wannabe ITKs tbh. I only posted that before because it appears someone got one right for a change.

Yeah, your 'twitter shitter' was disputing his credibility, which I find laughable.

Sick of all these wannabe ITKs tbh. I only posted that before because it appears someone got one right for a change.

:lol:

Yeah I THINK twitter shitter was getting his info from this lad too though.. I bet his agent mate is called Gary

Guest Heneage

Some ITK info for people: Colin off Skunkers is a pure c***. He's like Kezman on smack.

:weep:

Rich, Rich, say it ain't so, I thought we were friends...

He's cringeworthy as fuck man, always tweeting journos, and tweeting fake player pages.

Skirge:

Ben Arfa won't be joining 11:33 AM Jul 25th

Heard anything on Harper, bid on the table from Celtic & decision to sell may have been made against Hughtons wishes 1:04 PM Jul 25th

@MsiDouglas Is it positive on Ben Arfa we need him! 8:50 PM Jul 27th

Transfer number 4 coming in, Tom Cleverley on loan #nufc 01 August 2010 8:58:15 PM

[Caulkin to him:] By the way, when's Boyd joining Nufc? Thought that was a done deal

Ben Arfa on his way, fantastic addition 07 August 2010 10:48:53 PM

@tomwfootball Any news on Ben Arfa to Newcastle? 10 August 2010 10:52:10 PM

They know what there doing and Ben Arfa will soon be confirmed, clubs now also making decisions on who's getting loaned out 12 August 2010 2:39:39 PM

@MsiDouglas How do you rate our chances of landing him 50/50?

Royston Drenthe in talks with Newcastle over possible loan move 13 August 2010 11:07:43 AM

Drenthe, Michael Mancienne & Ben Arfa are the three they are negotiating for, all will improve the squad massively 13 August 2010 6:02:36 PM

[ben Arfa again:]Deals done, he's safely tucked at a hotel in Jesmond Dene pending medical tomorrow 13 August 2010 9:28:58 PM

@MsiDouglas Believe me it's done 13 August 2010 9:30:48 PM

Very reliable source but it's very difficult with how the club view anything getting out now 13 August 2010 9:42:24 PM

Shay Given signing for Arsenal....... 15 August 2010 10:28:10 PM

@LeFootyTipster Any news on Ben Arfa, it's all gone very very quiet! 17 August 2010 5:00:24 PM

@OffsideSarah Any news on Ben Arfa    11:31 AM Aug 18th

Spot the inconsistencies and guesses. It's pure bullshit mate.

Jesus if you're gonna pretend to be ITK at least be consistent, even I know that.

wrong....think tabloid sports journalism. if you are consistent then you stick to one line.....if you link player x with loads of clubs or say he's coming,he's not, he is etc then you increase your chances of being able to say "see, i told you so"

Skirge:

Ben Arfa won't be joining     11:33 AM Jul 25th

Heard anything on Harper, bid on the table from Celtic & decision to sell may have been made against Hughtons wishes     1:04 PM Jul 25th

@MsiDouglas Is it positive on Ben Arfa we need him!     8:50 PM Jul 27th

Transfer number 4 coming in, Tom Cleverley on loan #nufc     01 August 2010 8:58:15 PM

[Caulkin to him:] By the way, when's Boyd joining Nufc? Thought that was a done deal

Ben Arfa on his way, fantastic addition     07 August 2010 10:48:53 PM

@tomwfootball Any news on Ben Arfa to Newcastle?     10 August 2010 10:52:10 PM

They know what there doing and Ben Arfa will soon be confirmed, clubs now also making decisions on who's getting loaned out     12 August 2010 2:39:39 PM

@MsiDouglas How do you rate our chances of landing him 50/50?

Royston Drenthe in talks with Newcastle over possible loan move     13 August 2010 11:07:43 AM

Drenthe, Michael Mancienne & Ben Arfa are the three they are negotiating for, all will improve the squad massively     13 August 2010 6:02:36 PM

[ben Arfa again:]Deals done, he's safely tucked at a hotel in Jesmond Dene pending medical tomorrow     13 August 2010 9:28:58 PM

@MsiDouglas Believe me it's done     13 August 2010 9:30:48 PM

Very reliable source but it's very difficult with how the club view anything getting out now     13 August 2010 9:42:24 PM

Shay Given signing for Arsenal.......     15 August 2010 10:28:10 PM

@LeFootyTipster Any news on Ben Arfa, it's all gone very very quiet!     17 August 2010 5:00:24 PM

@OffsideSarah Any news on Ben Arfa     11:31 AM Aug 18th

Spot the inconsistencies and guesses. It's pure bullshit mate.

I KNOW!!

I get it its bullshit 99.9999% of ITK on twitter is, I never said he knew anything.. was never posted as truth.

Some ITK info for people: Colin off Skunkers is a pure c***. He's like Kezman on smack.

:weep:

Rich, Rich, say it ain't so, I thought we were friends...

"On smack" was the key. You're not as bad as midds makes you out to be.

Do some research next time. :razz:

:lol:

we did the research last Friday on him..  he was found to be a twat then.. I posted it to point out his twatness.. twas you going all nutts over him.

:D

To much ?

Skirgey 

@cwarris We have taken a vote mate........................... outcome was not good... turns out your a bit of a twat!

less than 5 seconds ago via web in reply to cwarris