Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

The problem is we want a short-term loan deal, while Dassier is stood in our way saying "A full commitment is what I'm thinking of."

You wouldn't get that from any other guy.

Guest neesy111

The problem is we want a short-term loan deal, while Dassier is stood in our way saying "A full commitment is what I'm thinking of."

If i was chairman of a club with a player worth 7M + I wouldn't want a loan deal for the guy tbh, cash upfront  :thup:

If i was chairman of a club with a player worth 7M + I wouldn't want a loan deal for the guy tbh, cash upfront  :thup:

:doh:

I think he just wants to tell you how he's feeling.

I'm not worried. Rich will make you understand.

rich...rick....whats the difference ?

Yeah FrenchWilliam, unlike The Prophet, I'm never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.

Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

Guest firetotheworks

rich...rick....whats the difference ?

'h' , k?

Yeah FrenchWilliam, unlike The Prophet, I'm never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.

Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

And he's killed it :lol:

I'd like to thank everyone involved in this brief diversion. It has been wonderful.

Let's get back to it though, here's a picture of him flying over to Newcastle again to conclude the deal:

http://marseille.theoffside.com/files/2008/06/benarfa-original.jpg

I'd like to thank everyone involved in this brief diversion. It has been wonderful.

Let's get back to it though, here's a picture of him flying over to Newcastle again to conclude the deal:

http://marseille.theoffside.com/files/2008/06/benarfa-original.jpg

Nazi salute tbh.

Im confused...What is happening?

See above post. He's on his way over.

Serious? I thought it was a joke.

Ladies and gentlemen. We got him.....?

A joke? Haven't you seen the photo of him flying?