Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

"I could have great fun in that team. I am feeling like starting again from scratch. I have a whole country to conquer. It is a beautiful challenge. When I saw the atmosphere in Wolverhampton's stands, I had shivers at kick-off."

I love this kid already

Great stuff. Blackpool match is going to be sold out imo.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Good article on his background here:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=819121&sec=england&root=england&cc=5739

His pace, balance and ability to weave around defenders at will saw Jose Mourinho make extensive efforts to persuade the 17-year-old Ben Arfa into becoming one of his first signings for Chelsea before he finally inked his maiden professional contract for the then-French champions.

Sad thing is even if we do buy him at the end of this season he will be gone at the end of next season, Real, Barca, Man Ure, Citeh just to name a few that will be all over him.

For £25m i'd not be bothered.

Sad thing is even if we do buy him at the end of this season he will be gone at the end of next season, Real, Barca, Man Ure, Citeh just to name a few that will be all over him.

Its that kind of profit making that is killing football.

Aye, but by which time he could of helped establish us in the league and we could be in a better place to go and buy a replacement.

Aye, but by which time he could of helped establish us in the league and we could be in a better place to go and buy a replacement.

Well that's true but I still stick to the YOU DO NOT SELL YOUR BEST PLAYERS way of thinking.. of course he will more than likely do his huff routine and make it so we have to sell.

Ok we'll sell him for £7m just to keep you happy.

Or if he wants to say keep him and buy better players to support him and aim for GLORY!!

Or if he wants to say keep him and buy better players to support him and aim for GLORY!!

It was you saying he'll leave, make your fuking mind up man!  :lol:

:lol:

aye because Mike will fkn cash in... no way would I want to sell unless he demanded to go, then and only then we cash in.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=819121&sec=england&root=england&cc=5739

His pace, balance and ability to weave around defenders at will saw Jose Mourinho make extensive efforts to persuade the 17-year-old Ben Arfa into becoming one of his first signings for Chelsea before he finally inked his maiden professional contract for the then-French champions.

Seems to like to fight with team-mates, he'll have no shortage of willing opponents in our dressing room.

Hopefully the change will allow the lad to grow up, or he'll be another foreigner unable to settle here but the "try before you buy" deal seems very good business.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Seems to like to fight with team-mates, he'll have no shortage of willing opponents in our dressing room.

Hopefully the change will allow the lad to grow up, or he'll be another foreigner unable to settle here but the "try before you buy" deal seems very good business.

Can see Carroll shutting him up from the off!!

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

:lol:

aye because Mike will fkn cash in... no way would I want to sell unless he demanded to go, then and only then we cash in.

Look i'd get used to this starting from January Mike will be looking to cash in on all these young signings, I mean you didn't think we'd actually keep these players did you?

CBA to go through the last 50 pages, but do we know anything about the details of this deal, i.e. what our option to buy entails, and what sort of wages he will be on? I know it will only be speculation by journalists who hardly know more than we do, but still..

CBA to go through the last 50 pages, but do we know anything about the details of this deal, i.e. what our option to buy entails, and what sort of wages he will be on? I know it will only be speculation by journalists who hardly know more than we do, but still..

He plays 25 games we have to buy (I think) as for wages no idea