Italian Serie A - 10/11

ponsaelius

I have two questions about the managers.

One why is Coutinho and Julio Cesar on the bench?

Two why is Ronaldinho on the bench and the Flamini, Ambrosini AND Gattuso on the field?

Joke.

Because Ronaldinho doesn't deserve to be on the field?

Two why is Ronaldinho on the bench and the Flamini, Ambrosini AND Gattuso on the field?

Joke.

I think Felipao is a bit Brazillian.

Joke.

He doesn't deserve? Everyone has talked shit about Ronaldinho including me but that doesn't take away the fact that he either scored or created more then 45% of Milans goals last season and that he is a better player than everyone in the Milan midfield. This season he started well and got injured, since then he hasn't got back in the team.

It's easy to blame Rafa, because he has no idea what he has went in to taking over from Mou.

All the injuries, the attempt to play a more "entertaining" football as one of the reasons why Moratti brought him in which doesn't suit this team at all.

And take notice about the players, this is not a team anymore, it's individuals running around trying to do everything for them self.

Rafas high pressure line both in midfield and defense gives so much space for the other teams and exposes the speed in defense which isn't there.

I would still blame the injuries. Cambiasso, Julio Cesar, Maicon and a healthy Milito is essential for this team to succeed the way they did last year.

Minus penalties he has about 10 league goals for Milan - in over 2 years. He's completely finished.

That's a pretty good stat since he has 15 assist last season so. 5 goals (open play more or less if you're stat is accurate) and 15 assist is pretty good for a playmaker especially when he is maybe the 3rd or 4th scorer in the team.

Minus penalties he has about 10 league goals for Milan - in over 2 years. He's completely finished.

That's a pretty good stat since he has 15 assist last season so. 5 goals (open play more or less if you're stat is accurate) and 15 assist is pretty good for a playmaker especially when he is maybe the 3rd or 4th scorer in the team.

So we can establish he's a 'pretty good' player these days?

He still has that touch of class, but this isn't his type of game.

So we can establish he's a 'pretty good' player these days?

He still has that touch of class, but this isn't his type of game.

To be fair, he's nowhere near the class he once was. But to say that he doesn't deserve to play instead of players such as Flamini and Seedorf is ridiculous.

I mean last season looking at the stats he scored 12 goals and had 14 assists in Serie A. I doubt there are many midfielders who will contribute that much to a team.

This year he has already 4 assists.