Italian Serie A - 10/11

ponsaelius

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guess in Italy Milan is my preference by quite a way but might have to purchase it anyway.

Always like Juve, but that was more to do with Del Piro and their Champions' League exposure. I think I've developed a soft spot for Geneo after reading their history, though I used to like Batistuta led Forientina too. Ah well, just watch what is on.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

He give you some sweets or something?

Though I really do miss Football Italia on CH4, it was like the biggest exposure to culture I'd get.  :-[

:lol: Just the first player I truly was in awe of as a kid. Used to have a lifesize poster of him on my wall.

Did love Football Italia like, should definitely bring it back. AC Jimbo needs to be back on the tele.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

He'd just sit around random tables in Italy, reading the newspaper headlines, then a little clip of Gazza being awesome  :lol: ESPN have an Italian Weekly Round Up, but its just not the same - could be the techno music.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Torino for me after reading about superga. :(

Just finished reading that bit in Calcio.

Guest Heneage

It's such a difficult one with me and Torino, they suffer a horrific disaster that kills arguably one of Italy's best sides. But they are sworn enemies of Juve.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Torino for me after reading about superga. :(

Just finished reading that bit in Calcio.

Loved that book.

Enjoying it so far, really opens up the Italian league. Sort of understand why it is how it is.

Was Gazetta Italia or whatever it was called the one on Saturday mornings with Mark Richardson, permanently sitting at a table with a huge ice cream sundae next to him? He never had any ice cream either. What a waste.

Was Gazetta Italia or whatever it was called the one on Saturday mornings with Mark Richardson, permanently sitting at a table with a huge ice cream sundae next to him? He never had any ice cream either. What a waste.

James Richardson (aka AC Jimbo) but aye it was. He presents the Guardian weekly podcast now.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Balotelli out, Giuseppe f**king Sculli in.

Dear, oh dear.

BBC Sport Gossip say it might be off (Balotelli to Man City) due to Balotelli wanting £180k a week. Daily Mail had an article about Balotelli and how he's a bit mental and disowned his real family.

Dear, oh dear.

hard working, cheaper then Kuyt

He's 29 and a downgrade though. The age of the squad is quite worrying tbh.

S'alright he's Italian so he'll never get a game.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Dear, oh dear.

hard working, cheaper then Kuyt

He's 29 and a downgrade though. The age of the squad is quite worrying tbh.

WOrrying if it wasn't in Italy. Migth be behind the times on this one, but most squads are pretty old over there.