Italian Serie A - 10/11

ponsaelius

No. I'm an NUFC fan, nothing else.

?

You kidding right, of course you're an Inter and Zlatan fan.

Also, the more I see of Milan the more I am convinced Thiago Silva is their best player.

Thiago Silva has been the best defender in the world this season with a lot. I'm sorry but people who don't watch him won't think that can be possible, but there is no more composed defender in the world. He's such a complete defender Vidic, Terry, Pique cannot be compared to him at the moment.

He's their star performer. I mean he can even play in midfield with success.

Zlatan on the other hand :facepalm:

:lol: just to piss you off Sewelly

Nah. I like Italian football, and have preferred Inter over the other traditional big boys for as long as I can remember. I'm not a fan though, the only team I support is Newcastle.

Zlatan, I fucking hate Zlatan the club whore. He's still great though, and their best attacker by a mile. As soon as he's dropped out of form/got himself banned they've gone to fuck.

Thiago Silva is not better than Vidic or Pique, but he's not far off. I never even realised he'd played in Europe before his Milan move, wtf happened to him at Porto and Dynamo?

Better than lucio n David luiz ?

:lol:

Lucio last season was extraordinary, but Thiago Silva was still playing at a high level.

And David Luiz cannot be compared to Thiago Silva or Lucio just yet.

It's a shame, we haven't produced one great striker in the last 6-7 years, but defenders we have plenty.

Looks like Pato is out with a ankle injury and is out of the derby

Inter will win the Serie A, and people will say Milan is a one-man team. But Inter wouldve won the Serie A even if Zlatan didnt get a 3 match ban.

Eto'o...

Udinese are staight up beasts at the moment. Carry on like this and they'll be outsiders for the title....maybe.

Haven't conceded since the start of February (eight games ago!), crazy record.

For: 19, Against:0 since the draw with Bologna.  :laugh2:

Udinese are staight up beasts at the moment. Carry on like this and they'll be outsiders for the title....maybe.

Haven't conceded since the start of February (eight games ago!), crazy record.

For: 19, Against:0 since the draw with Bologna.  :laugh2:

It's amazing form, it's a good job for the rest of the league they had such a crap start. Lost the first 4 and struggled to get momentum going after that. They're flying now.