Italian Serie A - 10/11

ponsaelius

I don't think I can ever describe watching a football match as a 'long hard slog'.

You must be joking. I even feel that way about most of our games, however much on edge I am.

I suppose, but I still enjoy them regardless of what they do to emotions. The only games that make me feel physically sick are the derbies, I can never enjoy them as much as I should do - so nervous throughout.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Pirlo keeping the old 'Italian' memories alive. I know I slagged it off, but when they find the will to play their passing game, it still stirs a fond memory of the 90s when I used to watch all the time.

Pirlo keeping the old 'Italian' memories alive. I know I slagged it off, but when they find the will to play their passing game, it still stirs a fond memory of the 90s when I used to watch all the time.

I completely agree, I have watched more Serie A games this season than I have since Football Italia used to be on ch4. Ibra just isn't going to score today :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I completely agree, I have watched more Serie A games this season than I have since Football Italia used to be on ch4. Ibra just isn't going to score today :lol:

Yeah, watching Serie A as a kid in the 90's, before the Premiership became what it is today, was like watching Football from a different planet. The flicks, the flair, the passing, the creativity. Fantastic stuff. Yes, at times the football was lockout affairs, but you could forgive it back then.

• 2 weeks later...

Cagliari - Inter game suspended due to racist chanting today :thdn:

when was this? im only watching text updates but no mention of this? second half just started i believe?

had a few quid on inter at 11/10

They were evens on SkyBet, hoyed a fiver on.

Need to buy in January. The depth just isn't there.

Biabiany is just a shit French version of Walcott. Milito has gone to fuck. Sneijder is probably wanting more money or something. What happened to the Pandev that played for Lazio? etc etc

Should just spend on Forlan or something in January.