La Liga - 10/11

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

May is a better bet for weather, but Salou :lol:

Ugly, overdeveloped s***hole. Never understood why all the English tourists are bused there.

Port Aventura is one hell of a theme park though. :)

Used to work for them, free entrance and queue skipping powers :smitten:

Anyway, I'd rather recommend places like Ametlla de Mar or Cambrils for going to the beach or strolling around the coast. They are all near  Salou.

I, personally, think the best beaches in Catalonia are further north in la Costa Brava but there's no train service there and it can be a pain to get there without a car.

Guest neesy111

May is a better bet for weather, but Salou :lol:

Ugly, overdeveloped s***hole. Never understood why all the English tourists are bused there.

Port Aventura is one hell of a theme park though. :)

Used to work for them, free entrance and queue skipping powers :smitten:

Dragon Khan, one awesome Rollercoaster. :)

Guest neesy111

Anyway, I'd rather recommend places like Ametlla de Mar or Cambrils for going to the beach or strolling around the coast. They are all near  Salou.

I, personally, think the best beaches in Catalonia are further north in la Costa Brava but there's no train service there and it can be a pain to get by without a car.

What is Bilbao like nowadays do you know?  Uncle went there in 1982 for the world cup said was fantastic city and area.

Just noticed that Betis are succeeding in snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, as they have lost 3 in 3 and surrendered the first spot to Rayo and can fall off automatic promotion if Celta wins.

Ideally I want Betis/Celta to get promoted. Get out of there Rayo FFS.

Great place, but San Sebastián is much better. One of the most beautiful cities in Spain imho.

Can't beat a city with a beach :thup:

Of course you can - S*nderland

Winning city status in a competition isn't a proper city though tbh.

VI what's La Coruna like as a place? Wouldn't mind going to check it out and watch the utterly shit Spanish team that I've chosen to follow. 4-1 against Getafe ffs.

Pretty much watch the game from the beach IIRC.

Knew it was northwestern and near the coast but didn't know it was actually a port city.

I always like to imagine the stadium is secretly just a giant scale replica of the classic Robot Wars juggernaut Razor.

VI what's La Coruna like as a place? Wouldn't mind going to check it out and watch the utterly s*** Spanish team that I've chosen to follow. 4-1 against Getafe ffs.

Pretty much watch the game from the beach IIRC.

Sounds good to me :)