Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

My mate has a 'feeling'.  Tiote to Man U in the summer, £15m.  He's 'never been more sure of anything in his life'.

Well go get a hammer and smash his fkn skull in for even thinking it... and £15m no chance

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Bossed the midfield today, the reason why we were so on top. They couldn't handle him.

He makes some awesome turns when he's under pressure, waltzed around about 3 players at one time when they thought they'd closed him down. Great player.

Bossed the midfield today, the reason why we were so on top. They couldn't handle him.

He did well again, especially as he had Nolan hiding from the ball and having to play the centre on his own.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Tiote's always going to pick up bookings. Nothing you can do about it

The one today was a bit silly tbf.

It was, but it's part of his game imo. He does get involved and will pick up cards for silly little things.

The one today was a bit silly tbf.

It was, but it's part of his game imo. He does get involved and will pick up cards for silly little things.

Aye.

Gets booked against Birmingham and we're missing him for the two vital home games, right?

Tbh I think we are better if he gets booked Tuesday and misses the home games, we will need him more for Stoke away.

better if we win the next game and the two home games with him rather than draw against Stoke with him :pow:

Guest TrueToon

This guys ability is rubbing off on everyone,Notice how relaxed he is on the ball.Everyone is improving around him in my opinion.Such a key player for us now.Honoured to have him at Newcastle.

Sky gave him a 5 today.  :doh:

You got to be joking. He was MOM in my opinion. He had the midfield in his pocket, passed the ball brilliantly and denied burn room. That took them out of the game. They were not able to pass..

One thing we have to do about it in the summer is find someone that isnt Perch or Smith to fill in for him when he is unavailable.

... you mean like when he is sold to a "bigger" club.