Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Smalling and Jones are much younger than him and Cahill is the same age. Why you're mentioning that I don't know.

Because he can get better, its quite relevent dont you think, as they might but as it stands he is a better player on current form than Cahill,  Jagielka and Terry.

Ah, because you saw Terry slip against Arsenal you conclude that Taylor is better 'on current form'.

Stop wasting my time, muppet.

:lol:

Smalling and Jones are much younger than him and Cahill is the same age. Why you're mentioning that I don't know.

Because he can get better, its quite relevent dont you think, as they might but as it stands he is a better player on current form than Cahill,  Jagielka and Terry.

Ah, because you saw Terry slip against Arsenal you conclude that Taylor is better 'on current form'.

:lol: :lol: ffs man

Is Zamora supposed to be in on form like?

He was when he was called up.

Well he isn't in particularly blistering form at the minute and appears to be another player who gets picked because he's familiar to Capello.

Terrible example anyway; Zamora has never been and will never be an international level player. This isn't the case with some of the form players Capello is leaving out.

Guest bimpy474

Ahhhhh abuse, the irony...........................on current form Taylor is one best in the country, i said current form, i'll say it slower so your brain can understand, c u r r e n t  f o r m !!!

Now Fozzie Bear do you understand, he deserves a call up as he is playing better than Terry, and no not because Terry made a mistake against Arsenal, which by the way wasn't even his mistake, it Malouda's bad pass to him, he is in better form than Cahill and Jagielka, him being called up doesn't mean instead of any of those, it can mean as well as.

Kermit do you enjoy life ? you sure are one misery guts, fonzy cheer up fella.

It Would be nice to see you support the team instead of slagging them off, now Scotter along. 

Guest bimpy474

:lol: :lol: ffs man

I enjoyed it, i rather look like animal actually :D

Guest bimpy474

Playing better than Terry. :lol:

OK.

You dont think obviously, but honestly i think he is, he isn't a better player, absolutely no doubt about that, the table and more importantly goals conceeded doesn't lie and for me he is in better form, playing in a better defence, long term this season they will take us over but my point is, because Capello has said he picks players on form, which is the biggest bit of bullshit he comes out with, Taylor deserves to be the squad.

Guest bimpy474

Why are you biting?

Shhhh............... i have a plan, ying yang and all that...........you've blown my cover now......:(

Guest bimpy474

Basically if Taylor isn't even getting a chance now he's not going to get picked ever. Is he bad enough to deserve that?

What purpose does it serve to have the same guys warming the bench every friendly?

:sadnod:

Gives the manager the opportunity to see him train with the other England players and make a proper assessment of him instead of bringing in a bunch of dudes that he's already seen a hundred times and won't start anyway.

Guest twickmag

Wednesday:

#

20:30–21:30

5 live Sport

The Turnaround of the Toon

Newcastle's Stephen Taylor discusses why the club's now riding high in the Premier League.