Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ferdinand out, Caulker in. Taylor really has no shot at ever playing for England does he. f***ing pathetic southern boys club.

This. I fucked England off long ago, that team represents nothing to me

Pleased tbh.  Don't want him risked for meaningless matches.  He'd probably get dropped next round of internationals anyway when the favourites are back.  f*** them.

Harsh on Taylor mind.

Pleased tbh.  Don't want him risked for meaningless matches.  He'd probably get dropped next round of internationals anyway when the favourites are back.  f*** them.

Harsh on Taylor mind.

Well this post is null and void :lol:

urgh.

Well done to the lad but I'd rather he hadn't been 'drafted in' the way we are at the min :(

Bit of a slap in the face that theres had to be a few players drop out before he was called up, doubt he will let it bother him though. Roy doesn't half make himself look silly at times. Hope he comes back okay, one bad thing is even if he picked up an injury he wouldn't pull out and still give his all.

Homegrown players making the nation's squad is something to be proud of, imho. :thup:

Certainly is, bit annoying that it took Ferguson to pull Rio out to get him in though. 

Also everyone is understandably a bit cautious(?) about the whole idea given his injury record and our precarious position.

That said, no one can say he doesn't deserve it :thup: