Wolves 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 28/08/10 - post match reaction from page 22

Dave

Guest neesy111

Carroll's fault. Was a terrible miss.

Aye it's his fault people aren't picking men up in the box. f***ing hell.

If he'd managed to put the ball in the net from 4 yards, we'd have still been in control. fucking hell.

:facepalm:

Ah well, I'm not watching but it sounds like we played fantastically for about 30mins but just failed to turn it into a goal.

Hope Hughton gets their heads back up because we can still win this game.

Doubt it. Wolves will sit back now and hack any player in a none threatening area, winding up our players to retaliate and we'll pick up several cards, Carroll will argue with the ref about his bollocks performance and will be sent off. they boot it upfront score another then in the last 80 Barton karate kicks someone in the head for the absolute travesty that this game turned out to be,.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Hughton needs to keep the heads up of the team, come out and keep playing like we did at the beginning of the first half.

We had our chances.  Let's hope we can finish them in the 2nd half.   We were the better team.

Reminds me a bit of the pre-season game against Rangers.

We had loads of possesion, many chances but weren't clinical enough. (That's were Shola comes in...)

Communication breakdown between Williamson and Perch for the goal. Think we have a good chance to turn this around though. Would be more worried if we just sat back, but we've had a good go and created numerous opportunities. Good gamestop so far.

If he'd managed to put the ball in the net from 4 yards, we'd have still been in control. f***ing hell.

What? You don't take your chances, you get punished.

If he'd managed to put the ball in the net from 4 yards, we'd have still been in control. fucking hell.

There is no sadder sight than Neesy facepalming you. It's the equivalent of Nolan calling somebody fat and slow.

Ah well, I'm not watching but it sounds like we played fantastically for about 30mins but just failed to turn it into a goal.

Doubt it. Wolves will sit back now and hack any player in a none threatening area, winding up our players to retaliate and we'll pick up several cards, Carroll will argue with the ref about his bollocks performance and will be sent off. they boot it upfront score another then in the last 80 Barton karate kicks someone in the head for the absolute travesty that this game turned out to be,.

:sadnod:

It's in games like this I wish we would realise their game plan and start diving around their tackles, taking ages to get up, play act the fuk out of the game and make the ref book the lot of the dirty cunts.

Guest neesy111

If he'd managed to put the ball in the net from 4 yards, we'd have still been in control. f***ing hell.

What? You don't take your chances, you get punished.

Yes, but when you concede a goal it's not down to strikers missing chances.

Just saw the first half highlights.

That was a very well taken goal. I think Williamson should have been closer to him though. Seems as if we are playing well and could easily turn this around.

I'll give Carroll the benefit of the doubt and say the defender might have got a piece of that ;)

Guest Heneage

That first half was an example of something we already knew; If you don't take chances in the top league you will get punished. Hopefully whatever sparked them into life last week does the same again.

:lol: aye basically.

get an early goal mind and i would expect us to go on and snatch the win