Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Must say I think I'll remember both Nolan and Hughton in 20 years time. I'm still only 21 myself, so I've not experienced a massive amount of happiness as a Newcastle fan :lol: I've only got Robson and Keegan's brief stint to compare to Hughton. And Nolan is just Nolan. Nowhere near the best player we've had play for us, but in terms of influence he's right up there, and you can't argue with that.

:yikes:

Imagined you been in your 40s for some reason. :lol:

Had that too many times now. Fuck knows why people think that. :lol: Clearly mature for my age :snod: You cocksponge.

Either that or you look like BarackObama.

Must say I think I'll remember both Nolan and Hughton in 20 years time. I'm still only 21 myself, so I've not experienced a massive amount of happiness as a Newcastle fan :lol: I've only got Robson and Keegan's brief stint to compare to Hughton. And Nolan is just Nolan. Nowhere near the best player we've had play for us, but in terms of influence he's right up there, and you can't argue with that.

I couldn't agree more.....

9 is the most league goals he ever got for Bolton, so his total this season will be comfortably his best.

You might want to tell him that then...

“I once scored 13' date=' but only 11 were in the league."[/quote']

:razz:

The game was far too fast paced for him to be involved. Same with Swansea away last season.

#

He was ridiculously (and in the end, comically) bad in that Swansea game - it was like he had been on the drink the night before.

Battered last night in tup tup with willo and gosling

Still going at 330

So i see after looking at my neices facebook pictures.

:lol: My mates just uploaded a picture of him out on the piss again in Jesmond today after he bought him a drink, clearly making the most of the long weekend.

Guest VegasToon

Battered last night in tup tup with willo and gosling

Still going at 330

So i see after looking at my neices facebook pictures.

:lol: My mates just uploaded a picture of him out on the piss again in Jesmond today after he bought him a drink, clearly making the most of the long weekend.

TBF, I don't think he looks drunk in the pic.