Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Has been wanktastic since he signed the new contract to be honest.

:thup:

looks like he's lost that ability to dribble past players effortlessly, and his defensive contribution isn't enough to justify his place in the side (and even that's waned). would be looking to upgrade him in the summer.

Guest neesy111

Hopeless like he has been mainly for the last 3 months.  I do think if Marveaux was fit he would had taken his place in the 11.

Guest neesy111

I would LOVE him to get a run of games on the right wing IF we had a fucking capable leftback that is.

Fuck Off.  Blaming Santon for his performances is totally pathetic.

I would LOVE him to get a run of games on the right wing IF we had a fucking capable leftback that is.

WHAY?

Where the fuck did I blame Santon for Jonas today?

I am talking in general here, I would like Jonas to get a run on the right wing but need him on the left  as all of OUR LB options are poor.

Santon is not a quality defensive LB,, FACT.

Guest neesy111

WHAY?

I am talking in general here, I would like Jonas to get a run on the right wing but need him on the left  as all of OUR LB options are poor.

I would say out RW needs him more considering Santon is 100's the fullback simpson is.

WHAY?

I would say out RW needs him more considering Santon is 100's the fullback simpson is.

Play Jonas wide right and Benny wide left, all the anger will be aimed at Santon in no time.

Can we not clone Jonas

Guest neesy111

Where was Santon for the first two goals?

Where was Simpson for them? 

Guest neesy111

Where was Simpson for them? 

On the opposite side of the pitch to where the ball came in from.

Yeap, not marking the player for the 2nd goal.  Great defending that.

santon's defending has been quite alarming for the past few games - almost doesn't look like a full-back. he's lucky he's so good in possession, though even then it frustrates me that he's always cutting inside - looks way more suited to playing on the right.

santon's defending has been quite alarming for the past few games - almost doesn't look like a full-back. he's lucky he's so good in possession, though even then it frustrates me that he's always cutting inside - looks way more suited to playing on the right.

Having two full backs who cannot cross, one because he's on the wrong foot and the other because he's just shit at it, is a massive hindrance to us. Basically makes the overlap tactic null and void.

Guest Dontooner

I think he needs a rest, However fit Jonas is....he is not a horse...no one can run like him week in week out and not suffer from a dip in form or exhaustion

Having two full backs who cannot cross, one because he's on the wrong foot and the other because he's just shit at it, is a massive hindrance to us. Basically makes the overlap tactic null and void.

said it as soon as he signed tbh, him and jonas both look to cut inside so it's obvious that they dont work as an attacking duo.

Guest neesy111

Our whole wide area's are poor at the moment.

No one who can ship a good cross regularly and no consistent form from them all.

Guest Dontooner

Aye he is quite useless when he cuts inside since we dont have a single tactic to attack through the middle. Joses deep crosses is more suited to us. Santon at leftback would only fit in with a team that likes to play pass and move.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I remember last year we got the “he looks injured“ stuff, some going as far as saying he had tendonitis. He turned it around and had a very strong second half of the season :shifty: