Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

I wonder if he's faster than he looks actually, except he's hardly tearing defences up normally.

Sound like I don't like him, I do, just frustratingly recently, glad he got his mojo back today by teh sounds of things

Running marathons week in week out is probably hurting his acceleration a bit

Most of the goals he's scored for us have been excellent in one way or another, can remember one scruffy one but the other ones have been ace.

thats the weird thing about Jonas,  doesn't score enough but when he does score he finishes with such ease you are left thinking how doesn't he get 10-12 a season.

All of this.  Love the dude (how can you not?).  Just a total enigma on the pitch - one second losing the ball in a blind alley and frustrating, the next scoring a great goal.  You can't quantify him.

Surely the mask cannot be a booking? he did not bare his chest he did not jump into the crowd so why he was booked I have no idea.

Isn't it all to do with time wasting etc with celebrations like that? So, stupidly, it could come under that? Just a stab.

On what grounds can you book him for that like? Don't think I've ever come across anyone who was offended by Spiderman.

Apparenly Dr Octopus was in the away end and looking quite upset by the whole thing.

Surely the mask cannot be a booking? he did not bare his chest he did not jump into the crowd so why he was booked I have no idea.

Isn't it all to do with time wasting etc with celebrations like that? So, stupidly, it could come under that? Just a stab.

Doubt it as the clock stops when a goal is scored and starts again when the kick off, just Friend not being very Friendly I think.