We'll support you evermore !!

kane2005

I see alot of people have got back on the old high horses again . This players shite , this players crap etc. No one complained about them after the 6-0 win or 1-1 draw.

Some people are set in there ways , and will not praise when we're doing well , but be the first ones to whinge when it goes wrong. I don't like to make excuses for a defeat and don't like to use this phrase but , it was one of those days. Deal with it and lets hope we put it right next game. It's one game.

It wasn't one of those days. The frailties of a midfield that helped sent us down are still present. Lots of people are loathing the keegan comparisons but this needs ruthless action for the better. The majority are fans who'll support for evermore but I don't begrudge people their frustrations provided they are founded. The problems we had last time in the top flight were unchanged. That said, Hughton has signed well in the recent window and we shall have to wait with baited breath to see how he deals with it next week.

I see alot of people have got back on the old high horses again . This players shite , this players crap etc. No one complained about them after the 6-0 win or 1-1 draw.

Some people are set in there ways , and will not praise when we're doing well , but be the first ones to whinge when it goes wrong. I don't like to make excuses for a defeat and don't like to use this phrase but , it was one of those days. Deal with it and lets hope we put it right next game. It's one game.

Totally agree with you.  :clap:

Guest johnson293

I see alot of people have got back on the old high horses again . This players s**** , this players crap etc. No one complained about them after the 6-0 win or 1-1 draw.

Totally Agree, Well said.  :clap:

I agree that it was one of those days, we were destined never to score and the sucker punch second goal was utterly predictable

However it's understandable to see folk frustrated when Hughton's lack of balls cost us what could be a very costly defeat.

Guest Milburnthedog

Smith and Nolan strolling around in midfield is not going to keep us up this season. I have no idea what Tiote is like but surely he can put in a better stint than our midfield could muster yesterday. Guthrie is a better midfielder than either of them too so a combo of Barton and Tiote/Guthrie will be a better option than the Smith Barton 'system'. The problem is that Houghton has made one club Captain and the other his deputy.

Colo worries me at the back and a fit Campbell may fit in with Williamson and shore things up. Simpson can't do worse than Perch who really looks out of his depth at the moment.

Arfa showed a load of promise out wide while Spiderman wasted opportunities as did Routledge. Carroll hardly had a header to attack. Arfa stuck one on his head with his first touch. I hope Houghton now decides to change things around.

People are probably more pissed off that manager isn't learning from his mistakes than the fact we've thrown away 3 points.

Bang on.

Our first 'banker win' and we throw it away.

It's arguably our only home banker.

Guest neesy111

This Thread  :facepalm:

Your posts.  :facepalm:

A game against the teams worst team potentially, we lose 2-0 at home and people think those who are unhappy at being moaning twats.  I'd be more concerned if people were not complaining.  It was an awful result, and any fan of any club would be complaining getting a result like this.

Guest neesy111

What constitutes 'those days?' Seems a very wafty and vague term

I don't know, I've never believed the term.  If you haven't scored when you have had chances then the finishing of your players has been the problem.

People are probably more pissed off that manager isn't learning from his mistakes than the fact we've thrown away 3 points.

there had been no mistakes up until yesterdays game though unless you want to pick faults at the man u defeat, i do agree though he is unlikely to learn and will start smith/nolan next week. the most likely change will be HBA for Jonas, i just cant see him dropping the captain or chucking Tiote into a tough away game.

Also blackpool clearly are not the worst team in the league, theres 4-5 teams worse than them, but all the same a team we should be beating at home.

Difficult to nail down but a game where you dominate possession, have a number of chances yet fail score due to a combination of poor finishing, last ditch defending, good keeping, lucky keeping and a charmed goal frame can be classified as "one of those days".

Guest neesy111

there had been no mistakes up until yesterdays game though unless you want to pick faults at the man u defeat, i do agree though he is unlikely to learn and will start smith/nolan next week. the most likely change will be HBA for Jonas, i just cant see him dropping the captain or chucking Tiote into a tough away game.

Managers are paid to pick the right team, and prepare them for matches.  Hughton did neither for me this weekend, and when people do mistakes, he must learn from them.

What's more cringeworthy than the odd person overreacting to the result is people claiming Hughton should receive no criticism what so ever when he quite rightly should be given stick for his lack of bottle. This was a poor result, our midfield looked off the pace and it took Hughton seventy minutes to react. Christ.

People fucking off straight after the second goal got on my tits. just sit there for another fucking two minutes rather than giving everyone the spectacle of mass sneaking out and allowing people to write their favourite "...Sent the magpies fans flooding to to exits."

What's more cringeworthy than the odd person overreacting to the result is people claiming Hughton should receive no criticism what so ever when he quite rightly should be given stick for his lack of bottle. This was a poor result, our midfield looked off the pace and it took Hughton seventy minutes to react. Christ.

agree around the 55th min Blackpool looked ready to break and he really should have made some changes then, i dont think anyone has said he deserves no criticism, all i said was up until yesterday he had made no mistakes(this season) so there was non to learn from, clearly he does now have a whole host of mistakes to learn from.

People fucking off straight after the second goal got on my tits. just sit there for another fucking two minutes rather than giving everyone the spectacle of mass sneaking out and allowing people to write their favourite "...Sent the magpies fans flooding to to exits."

This seems to have been a problem for a few years. Even at the Villa game there were hoards piling out before the final whistle.

Guest Haris Vuckic

People are knee jerking and have to realise that a team of our quality with aspirations of finishing above 18th are going to have poor results. On another day we could have had a couple and it was a case of bad luck.

After the Villa match I'll admit not many people got carried away - fair play - and we have to take the same from this result. Just support Chris and the lads and go for it.

Difficult to nail down but a game where you dominate possession, have a number of chances yet fail score due to a combination of poor finishing, last ditch defending, good keeping, lucky keeping and a charmed goal frame can be classified as "one of those days".

Too hazy and subjective for me to buy into that. I know what people mean...but the difference between a team of quality and one that is not is one that can adapt according to their 'luck.' Just strikes me as a very bad performance. Not the end of the world by any means but definitely something the powers that be should reflect heavily on.