Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

Gradel is not good enough.

In what way?

In terms of quality. We may aswell play Lua Lua ffs.

Wow. Thought he was a bit better than that! Haven't seen much of him myself. Does sound like Pardew wants some more high tempo players who are very fast, athletic and direct, so I guess he must be quite pacy.

If Martins goes to ASM we should make an enquiry about Dieumerci Mbokani, been linked with Everton I think and he really impressed me when I saw him with Standard/(the not so)Democratic Rep of Congo

Wenger has confirmed Vela can leave on loan. Bolton want him, but Wenger said others are in for him and he will go to the team who guarantees him the most games.

As much as I'd like us to sign him, we don't really need a striker, he'd be 3rd choice at best. Getting a midfielder and a centre-back should be the priority.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Wenger has confirmed Vela can leave on loan. Bolton want him, but Wenger said others are in for him and he will go to the team who guarantees him the most games.

As much as I'd like us to sign him, we don't really need a striker, he'd be 3rd choice at best. Getting a midfielder and a centre-back should be the priority.

Who are the other strikers after Elmander and Davies? Vela could be a class addition, if he can sort his consistency out.