Why are we so much better away from home?

Dave

Lowes made an interesting point earlier. When we win we seem to win emphatically. Our 4 wins had 19 goals for and 2 against :lol:

and our away wins haven't been by more than one goal.

Just checked the table, you have scored 25 goals at home and 9 away, for the same amount of wins.

Couldn't possibly know what it feels like. Tonight was another victory to add to my 30-35 unbeaten run :snod:

That's absolutely mental.

I just know how to pick the games :lol: It helps that those 30 or so games have been over 6 years. Mind you, I have seen Chelsea, Spurs, PSV, Marseille, Juve and Sporting at SJP.

It'll feel weird the day that I come away from SJP after witnessing a defeat. Have no idea what it feels like :lol:

Couldn't possibly know what it feels like. Tonight was another victory to add to my 30-35 unbeaten run :snod:

That's absolutely mental.

I just know how to pick the games :lol: It helps that those 30 or so games have been over 6 years. Mind you, I have seen Chelsea, Spurs, PSV, Marseille, Juve and Sporting at SJP.

It'll feel weird the day that I come away from SJP after witnessing a defeat. Have no idea what it feels like :lol:

As yer man said, that is utterly nuts. Well played. :lol:

Has there ever been a team in PL history with a better away record than home record over the course of the season? I know it's a long shot.

There will be, you get the odd team whose better away from home, off the top of my head there was the season when Arsenal went unbeaten away from home.