Things are about to get a bit Messi

Interpolic

Sailing's a little gay, in all fairness.

Is it. Sorts the Men out from the Boys imo. You know , the ones that like getting pissed on and the ones that do the pissing. Which side of the pissing debate are you on? :razz:

See the betting thread.

I dont see what all the fuss is about. On a stag do 10 lads put 20 quid in each and after a 12 hour drinking session i thought fuck it. It was just like warm water. I know everyone will be saying its disgusting and all that but fuck it he should man up and live up to his word. Its nothing, get on with it.

Guest Chris P

Sailing's a little gay, in all fairness.

Is it. Sorts the Men out from the Boys imo. You know , the ones that like getting pissed on and the ones that do the pissing. Which side of the pissing debate are you on? :razz:

See the betting thread.

alreet sonner :laugh:

Guest Heneage

fwiw, there's absolutely no way I could drink piss like. Nee chance. I'm putting that in my CV actually.

I've done it, it's quite alright for you.

Guest firetotheworks

fwiw, there's absolutely no way I could drink piss like. Nee chance. I'm putting that in my CV actually.

It's piss! Hot, steaming, human piss!

Guest Heneage

Now to be fair the piss I drank was neither hot nor steaming. A scientist was doing a presentation in our school and you had to pick 1 of 3 and guess which was one the piss. I not only did the sample but then guzzled another cup full, much to the disgust of those around me.

Guest Stephen927

I'd drink Jose Enriques piss if it got him to notice me.

I was going to follow this on with a spunk yoghurt joke.. but no.

I feel like I should go stand next to the toilet so I don't chuck up all over me carpet.

Now to be fair the piss I drank was neither hot nor steaming. A scientist was doing a presentation in our school and you had to pick 1 of 3 and guess which was one the piss. I not only did the sample but then guzzled another cup full, much to the disgust of those around me.

Sounds like a right kinky school.