Enough is Enough

ChrisMcQuillan

There should be no protesting while the players are on the pitch.  We should be 100% behind them.

Outside of that, all anarchy is fine though.

This.

Are you for real? Your calling for a boycott 1 minute and then agreeing that we shouldn't be potesting while players are on the pitch the next? Jesus fucking wept man.

Guest neesy111

I allways wondered why folk on here were in belief you we're a massive spacker Neesy, I can now see why.

Enjoy that piss every morning from Mike Ashleys cock.

Guest neesy111

There should be no protesting while the players are on the pitch.  We should be 100% behind them.

This.

Are you for real? Your calling for a boycott 1 minute and then agreeing that we shouldn't be potesting while players are on the pitch the next? Jesus fucking wept man.

They are too different things idiot.

This.

I'm done with NUFC

This.

Are you for real? Your calling for a boycott 1 minute and then agreeing that we shouldn't be potesting while players are on the pitch the next? Jesus f***ing wept man.

Clearly :lol:

I allways wondered why folk on here were in belief you we're a massive spacker Neesy, I can now see why.

:lol: Nice mental breakdown Neesy.

This.

Two, to, too tu train.

This.

What's wrong with what Neesy has posted?

This.

Are you for real? Your calling for a boycott 1 minute and then agreeing that we shouldn't be potesting while players are on the pitch the next? Jesus f***ing wept man.

As opposed from where, his ear?

Could you both stop being children, please?

This.

As opposed from where, his ear?

Could you both stop being children, please?

It's going to be one of those days tbh.

This.

To be fair to Neesy, boycotting and not protesting during the 90minutes are not mutually exclusive :idiot2:

Ashley's position must now be made untenable.

We need to take protest action, boycott stores, shops.  We need marches, posters, signs, the works.

Ashley doesn't give a s*** so long as he's siphoning money away from the club into his f***ing Sports Direct franchise.

We need to force him out of the club.

Suggestions and ideas more than welcome, but enough is enough.

Its pointless doing this shit, it does more harm than good and all it would do is make Fans look like the fuckin stupid students in london the other week and in addition it will have a financial impact on the club. Do we really need to have that happen?

Don't get me wrong I am Angry and Dissappointed with the decision to Sack CH and I have thought about washing my hands of the club BUT I cannot do that as they are the team that I have always supported through thick and thin.

Before everyone gets their 'Fuck off Fat Ashley / Cockney Mafia' banners out I think we need to wait and see what happens as the next managerial appointment made by Ashley will really show what he wants for the club.

e.g If its JFK, we're fucked!

Guest neesy111

This.

To be fair to Neesy, boycotting and not protesting during the 90minutes are not mutually exclusive :idiot2:

Well if you boycott you can't protest inside the stadium anycase.

The point i was going out about because clearly people don't read the the whole post, is that I don't agree with people protesting in the ground when NUFC are playing but protesting outside the stadium etc is fine in my eyes.

This.

Calling for us to be 100% behind the team 1 moment and boycotting the team the next, realy. It may just be me like but it seems a tad contradictory.

Were between a rock and a hard place, its hard to say what action is applicable. It didn't work last time and caused disruptions but sitting about just taking it feels wrong. What do you do?

Criminal damage? Always a laugh, plus it could be directed to get rid of the horrible Sports Direct signage he's hoyed up everywhere. Not that I'd condone anything like that.

Guest neesy111

This.

Calling for us to be 100% behind the team 1 moment and boycotting the team the next, realy. It may just be me like but it seems a tad contradictory.

It is, but that is my principle.  If you choose to go the game then that is fine, but don't go there to moan and protest it isn't fair on the players to play in-front of that.

Boycotting the club for the greater future is slightly different in my eyes.

Guest Blackandwhitearmy

Boycott the first ten minutes of the game, live on Tv would definitely get the message across?

Bit similar to that empty at start, then fills when they reach the time they'd agreed to boycott till?

This.

It is, but that is my principle.  If you choose to go the game then that is fine, but don't go there to moan and protest it isn't fair on the players to play in-front of that.

Boycotting the club for the greater future is slightly different in my eyes.

If it garenteed Ashley would sell up AND to a better owner then I would agree, it doesn't though. The only thing it does garentee imo is that it would be damaging to our performances.

Protesting outside the stadium is different, I don't think it would make a differance but if it isn't affecting our performances on the pitch then theres probably no harm done.

As much as I'm angry at Ashley right now, I still want to give him the benefit of the doubt for now. If he brings in someone who will take this club forward then it will have proved to a brave and wise decision.

I'm all for owners taking risks in becoming unpopular in the short term with the long term in mind, as most think the other way around.

The worry though is Ashley's track record would point you to think that he's not got any clue what to do next and this was a typical knee jerk type decision to a bad defeat. It'll have to be a damn bloody good manager to be an upgrade on Hughton, who's done a fantastic job with little to work with.

I'll give it a week before exploding in rage, I think.