Enough is Enough

ChrisMcQuillan

Ashley's position must now be made untenable.

We need to take protest action, boycott stores, shops.  We need marches, posters, signs, the works.

Ashley doesn't give a shit so long as he's siphoning money away from the club into his fucking Sports Direct franchise.

We need to force him out of the club.

Suggestions and ideas more than welcome, but enough is enough.

Ashley's position must now be made untenable.

We need to take protest action, boycott stores, shops.  We need marches, posters, signs, the works.

Ashley doesn't give a s*** so long as he's siphoning money away from the club into his f***ing Sports Direct franchise.

We need to force him out of the club.

Suggestions and ideas more than welcome, but enough is enough.

Unfortunately this was tried two years.

We clearly didn't try hard enough.

Guest Roger Kint

Unless you convince every other fan to stop going to all home games until he fucks off then nothing will work. Theres no way in hell you will get them to do it either

Guest Stephen927

Hows about we just continue to support the team and hope we do enough to stay up. Nothing we do will change anything with Ashley, and will just have a negative effect on the team and consequently our position in the league.

Someone just sniper rifle this bastard... I loathe fucking ashley so much i can barely think straight

Clearly...if he died right now then the club would be in ruins, particularly if his wife/kids decide they're not interested in the club but want the money back.

Good thinking.

Guest GAMMELL

Someone just sniper rifle this bastard... I loathe fucking ashley so much i can barely think straight

Clearly...if he died right now then the club would be in ruins, particularly if his wife/kids decide they're not interested in the club but want the money back.

Good thinking.

Cheers mate, I'm only being fucking pedantic, going through the motions like.

I think too many people on here are happy for ashley is constantly piss on their faces time and time again.

No some people just don't live in some kind of fantasy land and understand that all of these protests are absolutely pointless and tbf just make us look thick as fuck.

Support the team, tell Ashley he's a cunt if needs be, but the last thing we need is players hiding on the pitch because the crowd is getting on everyones back or non-existant. We need to try and come out stronger, not feed the fire.

I think too many people on here are happy for ashley is constantly piss on their faces time and time again.

No some people just don't live in some kind of fantasy land and understand that all of these protests are absolutely pointless and tbf just make us look thick as fuck.

Support the team, tell Ashley he's a cunt if needs be, but the last thing we need is players hiding on the pitch because the crowd is getting on everyones back or non-existant. We need to try and come out stronger, not feed the fire.

And this

Guest neesy111

Your the type of person that he'll piss on time and again, and you'll not fucking see it again & again.  People didn't even boycott the club last time anycase.