Enough is Enough

ChrisMcQuillan

I hope in a day or two I'll feel like I can support the team again properly, at the moment I just feel like f***ing the whole thing off.

Same for me, even in our relegation season I didn't feel this pissed off.

Guest Stephen927

If I really believed it was possible to make 80% of the fans stay away, and that that would lead to Ashley selling the club, I would be all for it.

The grass isn't always greener, there are worse alternatives than Ashley out there.

Every time the fat f**k does something a reaction like this happens, then everything dies down and still 45k plus turn up week in week out. FFS people, vote with your feet.

I won't be renewing next season and I never thought I'd say that.

I think too many people on here are happy for ashley is constantly piss on their faces time and time again.

No some people just don't live in some kind of fantasy land and understand that all of these protests are absolutely pointless and tbf just make us look thick as f***.

Support the team, tell Ashley he's a c*** if needs be, but the last thing we need is players hiding on the pitch because the crowd is getting on everyones back or non-existant. We need to try and come out stronger, not feed the fire.

Your the type of person that he'll piss on time and again, and you'll not f***ing see it again & again.  People didn't even boycott the club last time anycase.

He'll piss on us all time and time again, people like you more-so if you genuinly believe after 4 or so years that he genuinly gives a fuck what the we think.

Anything we do to try and damage Ashley will allways have an effect on the club also, protests/boycotts cannot exactly be helpfull for the players or whoever takes the managerial job.

Guest neesy111

I think too many people on here are happy for ashley is constantly piss on their faces time and time again.

No some people just don't live in some kind of fantasy land and understand that all of these protests are absolutely pointless and tbf just make us look thick as f***.

Support the team, tell Ashley he's a c*** if needs be, but the last thing we need is players hiding on the pitch because the crowd is getting on everyones back or non-existant. We need to try and come out stronger, not feed the fire.

Your the type of person that he'll piss on time and again, and you'll not f***ing see it again & again.  People didn't even boycott the club last time anycase.

He'll piss on us all time and time again, people like you more-so if you genuinly believe after 4 or so years that he genuinly gives a fuck what the we think.

Anything we do to try and damage Ashley will allways have an effect on the club also, protests/boycotts cannot exactly be helpfull for the players or whoever takes the managerial job.

And what will happen 1 year down the line, he'll do the same fucking thing again.

We need to take a step back if we are going to ever go forward again as a club.

Guest neesy111

The end result of the last protest was no change of ownership and relegation. Maybe it's not such a great idea.

There wasn't even a boycott, only for the cup game v Spurs their was.

If NUST was doing its job then maybe we'd be able to put together something sensible and effective but instead I see a few weeks of splintered bedsheet banner protests which descends into bickering and in fighting the minute some fans lose the stomach for the fight ala 2 years ago.

That said I hope there is some action on Saturday. As much as people bang the "show up, support the team and it'll be fine" drum the fact of the matter is that it's obvious our form has dipped since the rumours about Hughton's position began and Calderwood left. The players know there's something rotten at the club and if we bring in the wrong man we're in danger of seeing the players slip apathetically back to where they were 2 seasons ago. The fans cant allow Ashley to think the sum total of our action against him whenever he does something daft beyond belief is a few nasty songs.

I'm dispppointed that Hughton has gon, very dissappointed and a bit suprised as ai thought the stablity would do us good, while we would never really pull up any trees we had a team which pulled for itself.

I'm not suprised by Ashley tho, this is right up his street.

Anyone that goes on a protest now is an EPIC dick, you will have learnt no lessons from the season we got relegated and make the rest of the NUFC fans look like dicks as well.

Support the team on saturday.

Anyone that goes on a protest now is an EPIC dick, you will have learnt no lessons from the season we got relegated and make the rest of the NUFC fans look like dicks as well.

Wouldn't go that far at all.

Although a protest won't achieve anything, I can totally understand why people would feel the need to have one, and so would fans of other clubs.

Guest neesy111

I'm dispppointed that Hughton has gon, very dissappointed and a bit suprised as ai thought the stablity would do us good, while we would never really pull up any trees we had a team which pulled for itself.

I'm not suprised by Ashley tho, this is right up his street.

Support the team on saturday.

Ohh fuck off, most people supported the team during the relegation season still and it has very little effect if the whole club is run like a shambles which is in fact we are.

He'll piss on us all time and time again, people like you more-so if you genuinly believe after 4 or so years that he genuinly gives a f*** what the we think.

And what will happen 1 year down the line, he'll do the same f***ing thing again.

Are you actualy been serious here btw or is this some big piss take?

Guest neesy111

He'll piss on us all time and time again, people like you more-so if you genuinly believe after 4 or so years that he genuinly gives a f*** what the we think.

And what will happen 1 year down the line, he'll do the same f***ing thing again.

Are you actualy been serious here btw or is this some big piss take?

No your the fucking piss take which Mike Ashley pisses on every day.

Aye, those protests at Hull were to blame for our relegation several months later. Behave, lad.

*cough

relegated by a point.

Lost 3 points at home to an awful side that couldn't win for piss and were nearly relegated themselves.

Guest neesy111

Aye, those protests at Hull were to blame for our relegation several months later. Behave, lad.

*cough

relegated by a point.

Lost 3 points at home to an awful side that couldn't win for piss and were nearly relegated themselves.

And how about every other game which we threw away points.  There is a long list of them.  Protesting during the game is wrong though.

*cough

relegated by a point.

What bizarre logic :lol: Do you think the result in that match would've been different if we'd sat quietly?

Guest neesy111

There should be no protesting while the players are on the pitch.  We should be 100% behind them.

Outside of that, all anarchy is fine though.

This.