What are your feelings now?

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I travel up from Nottingham every home game.

I've followed the toon since 1960, through all the bad as well as good times.

i've never, in all those years ever thought of not watching. But for the first time i so p***ed off that i am not going to renew my season ticket.

Totally and utterly fed up with this regime.

Unfortunately i cannot see any change, i'm afraid i believe Ashley is here to stay.

i believe the guy is getting his own back on the supporters whilst making sure he gets all of his money back!!!!

I feel for you mate.

For someone with so much experience supporting the toon, do you think this is significant enough to get worked up over? Or is it just one of those blips along the way of supporting the club?

Think I can guess the answer like!

i've never, in all those years ever thought of not watching. But for the first time i so p***ed off that i am not going to renew my season ticket.

Unfortunately i cannot see any change, i'm afraid i believe Ashley is here to stay.

i believe the guy is getting his own back on the supporters whilst making sure he gets all of his money back!!!!

I feel for you mate.

For someone with so much experience supporting the toon, do you think this is significant enough to get worked up over? Or is it just one of those blips along the way of supporting the club?

I've seen 23 managers (or temporary) in 50 years.

I've watched some of the most turgid players ever to wear the B&W's in Billy Whitehurst, Des Hamilton,Tony Cunningham, Joe Cornwell, Viv Busby, Billy Askew just to name a few.

I've still managed to say to myself "things will get better" but i've now reached a stage where i no longer feel that will happen.

Yes you're probably right, i am getting worked up, but for once i cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Ashley, just like Thatcher, when you snuff it eventually, i'll pop along to the pub and have myself a nice southern comfort in celebration!!!!

I feel for you mate.

I've watched some of the most turgid players ever to wear the B&W's in Billy Whitehurst, Des Hamilton,Tony Cunningham, Joe Cornwell, Viv Busby, Billy Askew just to name a few.

I've still managed to say to myself "things will get better" but i've now reached a stage where i no longer feel that will happen.

Yes you're probably right, i am getting worked up, but for once i cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Ashley, just like Thatcher, when you snuff it eventually, i'll pop along to the pub and have myself a nice southern comfort in celebration!!!!

Wasn't saying you shouldn't get worked up, just wanted to get the perspective of someone who had seen a bit more of the history.

FWIW I feel the same way, even though I'm spoilt to have only been around since Keegan Mk1.

Guest dazzanufc1892

this is it now for me. all we need now is to be sold to a poor arab and my shirts in the bin

stockport county now for me

I feel for you mate.

Wasn't saying you shouldn't get worked up, just wanted to get the perspective of someone who had seen a bit more of the history.

FWIW I feel the same way, even though I'm spoilt to have only been around since Keegan Mk1.

Only been around since Keegan Mk 1!!

That's s still 12 managers, Andreas Andersson, Laurent Charvet, Daniel Cordone, Frank Dumas, George Georgiadis, Stephane Guivarch, Marcelino, Niki Papavasiliou just to name a few.

That's plenty enough to be part of NUFC history.

You've got every right to be peeved!!!

But we've come back from all that in the past! It always feels worst when it's happening. I'm as pissed as anyone at this, trust me. But we need to stay strong, ride the storm, and get this prick out of our club. It all still feels like a fucking nightmare.

The things I have been hanging onto the last 15 months - the pride in the spirit of the manager and players, the pile-up celebrations, thinking that Jose and Cheik may stay for their careers, the newly acquired dignity and respect thanks largely to Hughton - all seemingly heading for dissolution.......

Like Jinky I've also been following since 1960. It does feel a dark place right now, but nothing lasts and this discredited regime will definitely move on eventually. No doubt it's going to be depressing for a while, it might feel like someone's stolen a few years from us. But I'm thinking I'm just going to have to wait them out. Don't quite know exactly what my feeling's going to be when the next games come along, but it's the great passion of my life and I haven't been able to do anything about that so far - even when i've tried!

The things I have been hanging onto the last 15 months - the pride in the spirit of the manager and players, the pile-up celebrations, thinking that Jose and Cheik may stay for their careers, the newly acquired dignity and respect thanks largely to Hughton - all seemingly heading for dissolution.......

Like Jinky I've also been following since 1960. It does feel a dark place right now, but nothing lasts and this discredited regime will definitely move on eventually. No doubt it's going to be depressing for a while, it might feel like someone's stolen a few years from us. But I'm thinking I'm just going to have to wait them out. Don't quite know exactly what my feeling's going to be when the next games come along, but it's the great passion of my life and I haven't been able to do anything about that so far - even when i've tried!

I'll be dead waiting for this regime to crumble!!

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

With Pardew= No hope for the future. Can see some players leaving in Jan (Enrique after his recent comments, Carroll) also.