Alan Pardew

JH

Could EastEndGeordie be.... Tdeans? ???

:mystery:

Tdeans last seen in the wild: 10/02/11

Dave's the gaffer here Tdeans,best do as he says.

Well he's just said he's gonna ban me didn't he. Geez all I wanted to do was talk about NUFC, yet since I've come on here everyone just been horrible for literally no reason. :sigh:

EastEndGeordie date registered: 11/02/11

:mysterysolved:

Guest EastEndGeordie

Could EastEndGeordie be.... Tdeans? ???

:mystery:

Tdeans last seen in the wild: 10/02/11

Dave's the gaffer here Tdeans,best do as he says.

Well he's just said he's gonna ban me didn't he. Geez all I wanted to do was talk about NUFC, yet since I've come on here everyone just been horrible for literally no reason. :sigh:

EastEndGeordie date registered: 11/02/11

:mysterysolved:

:lol:

Welcome back Tdeans!

Yes I'm back., Never left , I just love BDSM by you all too much

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p251/TCKOCR/havok.jpg

N-O on the left, me on the right

OMG is this a joke right people lets have a look at Charlton - Relegated

West Ham - Would've been relegated if he hadn't have been sacked.

Souphamtpon  - League one f*** off.

Newcastle - Wow I'll just use Hughtons team and win four matches but lose against Stevanage = Better than Hughton who has won more trophies than Pardew in his career.

This is stupid folks really stupid, please wake up next year this is going to be embarrising.

I think you're wrong. He did it very well the first WH-season. (promotion). In the second he achieved a FA-cup final which they were unlucky not to win and qualified for Europe . The third season however,  Ashton was also ruled KO. He was in his prime form. It  would have been the same as removing either Colo or Titoe from our team. As a manager for a newly promoted team, you're always sensitive for injuries on key players. Some players are irreplaceable, period. As Pardew himself pointed out, without Ashton's injury he probably would have kept the job. And he's right. Too bad that boards often do not consider the effect of injuries on important players. And this is in particular important for newly promoted/small teams.

In Soton he was treated like s***, according to some rapports. But he should not have poked Mr. Johnson into "reserved holes", of course. He was not sacked due to lack of results, but because Soton wished a more humble and down to earth manager. Charlton was already a sinking ship when he took over. He had no money to use at all.

Every player that has trained under Pardew say he's a very skilled manager, and that he's good with people. His critics has pointed out that he can probably sound arrogant and uses too much authority because he knows he's right. The point is that almost every person learns from his mistakes. It's how we become better humans and function better in our jobs. And this goes for Pardew too. He's now done his mistakes, he will never do what he did in Soton again. And that's why he will not be that arrogant in NUFC. He's actually been quite humble in his approach to this job. In particular his respect for CH's work has been impressive.

In sum MA has appointed a highly motivated, skilled manager, that is interested in rectifying previous errors. Pardew's enemy in the past has not been incompetence (unlike Souness, Gullitt, Roeder etc) but his ego. But MA has now given Pards a lifetime opportunity, and I'm pretty sure that he will behave, because he's learned from earlier.

Guest EastEndGeordie

Souphamtpon  - League one f*** off.

Newcastle - Wow I'll just use Hughtons team and win four matches but lose against Stevanage = Better than Hughton who has won more trophies than Pardew in his career.

This is stupid folks really stupid, please wake up next year this is going to be embarrising.

I think you're wrong. He did it very well the first season. (promotion). In the second he achieved a FA-cup final which they were unlucky not to win and qualified for Europe . The third season however,  Ashton was also ruled KO. He was in his prime form. It  would have been the same as removing either Colo or Titoe from our team. As a manager for a newly promoted team, you're always sensitive for injuries on key players. Some players are irreplaceable, period. As Pardew himself pointed out, without Ashton's injury he probably would have kept the job. And he's right. Too bad that boards often do not consider the effect of injuries on important players. And this is in particular important for newly promoted/small teams.

In Soton he was treated like s***, according to some rapports. But he should not have poked Mr. Johnson into "reserved holes", of course. He was not sacked due to lack of results, but because Soton wished a more humble and down to earth manager. Charlton was already a sinking ship when he took over. He had no money to use at all.

Every player that has trained under Pardew say he's a very skilled manager, and that he's good with people. His critics has pointed out that he can probably sound arrogant and uses too much authority because he knows he's right. The point is that almost every person learns from his mistakes. It's how we become better humans and function better in our jobs. And this goes for Pardew too. He's now done his mistakes, he will never do what he did in Soton again. And that's why he will not be that arrogant in NUFC. He's actually been quite humble in his approach to this job. In particular his respect for CH's work has been impressive.

In sum MA has appointed a highly motivated, skilled manager, that is interested in rectifying previous errors.

He had bloody Tevez and Mascherno, it's like removing  Colo for Puyol and Tiote for Xabi Alonso

I think you're wrong. He did it very well the first season. (promotion). In the second he achieved a FA-cup final which they were unlucky not to win and qualified for Europe . The third season however,  Ashton was also ruled KO. He was in his prime form. It  would have been the same as removing either Colo or Titoe from our team. As a manager for a newly promoted team, you're always sensitive for injuries on key players. Some players are irreplaceable, period. As Pardew himself pointed out, without Ashton's injury he probably would have kept the job. And he's right. Too bad that boards often do not consider the effect of injuries on important players. And this is in particular important for newly promoted/small teams.

In sum MA has appointed a highly motivated, skilled manager, that is interested in rectifying previous errors.

He had bloody Tevez and Mascherno, it's like removing  Colo for Puyol and Tiote for Xabi Alonso

Players he didn't want and couldn't fit into his system.

Guest EastEndGeordie

Come on they're both world class, you make the system fit around them.

Come on they're both world class, you make the system fit around them.

You're serious? They where undeveloped players for pete's sake. Didn't know the PL-football, unknown to the culture, didn't speak english and so on. Takes years to integrate players, as Colo and Enrique have shown. They weren't world class when they arrived, but when given time, they became good players.

What does it fucking matter anyway?

I couldn't care less if he'd lost every single league game he managed in before he came here, if he's good here (which he has been so far) then that's what matters.

Guest EastEndGeordie

What does it f***ing matter anyway?

I couldn't care less if he'd lost every single league game he managed in before he came here, if he's good here (which he has been so far) then that's what matters.

It matters because he will eventually falter and make shit signings, look just wait until the summer and you'll agree okay.

Guest neesy111

What does it fucking matter anyway?

Spot On.

What does it f***ing matter anyway?

It matters because he will eventually falter and make s*** signings, look just wait until the summer and you'll agree okay.

Well then sit on your hands and criticise him in the Summer.

Far too many look for problems where there aren't any and far too many point the finger before someone has even had a chance to prove themselves - it's fucking pathetic.

People slate Ashley and Pardew on here as if this Summer has already come and gone.