Alan Pardew

JH

OMG is this a joke right people lets have a look at Charlton - Relegated

West Ham - Would've been relegated if he hadn't have been sacked.

Souphamtpon  - League one f*** off.

Newcastle - Wow I'll just use Hughtons team and win four matches but lose against Stevanage = Better than Hughton who has won more trophies than Pardew in his career.

This is stupid folks really stupid, please wake up next year this is going to be embarrising.

I think you're wrong. He did it very well the first season. (promotion). In the second he achieved a FA-cup final which they were unlucky not to win and qualified for Europe . The third season however,  Ashton was also ruled KO. He was in his prime form. It  would have been the same as removing either Colo or Titoe from our team. As a manager for a newly promoted team, you're always sensitive for injuries on key players. Some players are irreplaceable, period. As Pardew himself pointed out, without Ashton's injury he probably would have kept the job. And he's right. Too bad that boards often do not consider the effect of injuries on important players. And this is in particular important for newly promoted/small teams.

In Soton he was treated like s***, according to some rapports. But he should not have poked Mr. Johnson into "reserved holes", of course. He was not sacked due to lack of results, but because Soton wished a more humble and down to earth manager. Charlton was already a sinking ship when he took over. He had no money to use at all.

Every player that has trained under Pardew say he's a very skilled manager, and that he's good with people. His critics has pointed out that he can probably sound arrogant and uses too much authority because he knows he's right. The point is that almost every person learns from his mistakes. It's how we become better humans and function better in our jobs. And this goes for Pardew too. He's now done his mistakes, he will never do what he did in Soton again. And that's why he will not be that arrogant in NUFC. He's actually been quite humble in his approach to this job. In particular his respect for CH's work has been impressive.

In sum MA has appointed a highly motivated, skilled manager, that is interested in rectifying previous errors.

He had bloody Tevez and Mascherno, it's like removing  Colo for Puyol and Tiote for Xabi Alonso

Players he didn't want and couldn't fit into his system.

Come on they're both world class, you make the system fit around them.

Indeed they are but I remember at the time, West Ham were doing alright. However, having two players being pretty much forced on you at the last minute doesn't do a manager any favours (especially when you're under pressure to start them in almost every game).

Well then sit on your hands and criticise him in the Summer.

Far too many look for problems where there aren't any and far too many point the finger before someone has even had a chance to prove themselves - it's f***ing pathetic.

People slate Ashley and Pardew on here as if this Summer has already come and gone.

It's weird that we're only ever allowed to judge on our next transfer window and only at the end of it.

Far too many look for problems where there aren't any and far too many point the finger before someone has even had a chance to prove themselves - it's f***ing pathetic.

People slate Ashley and Pardew on here as if this Summer has already come and gone.

It's weird that we're only ever allowed to judge on our next transfer window and only at the end of it.

What?

Indeed they are but I remember at the time, West Ham were doing alright. However, having two players being pretty much forced on you at the last minute doesn't do a manager any favours (especially when you're under pressure to start them in almost every game).

At the start of the season when Tevez and Mascherno arrived, West Ham had their worst run of results in over half a century.

What?

He said: It's weird that we're only ever allowed to judge on our next transfer window and only at the end of it.

Souphamtpon  - League one f*** off.

Newcastle - Wow I'll just use Hughtons team and win four matches but lose against Stevanage = Better than Hughton who has won more trophies than Pardew in his career.

This is stupid folks really stupid, please wake up next year this is going to be embarrising.

I think you're wrong. He did it very well the first season. (promotion). In the second he achieved a FA-cup final which they were unlucky not to win and qualified for Europe . The third season however,  Ashton was also ruled KO. He was in his prime form. It  would have been the same as removing either Colo or Titoe from our team. As a manager for a newly promoted team, you're always sensitive for injuries on key players. Some players are irreplaceable, period. As Pardew himself pointed out, without Ashton's injury he probably would have kept the job. And he's right. Too bad that boards often do not consider the effect of injuries on important players. And this is in particular important for newly promoted/small teams.

In Soton he was treated like s***, according to some rapports. But he should not have poked Mr. Johnson into "reserved holes", of course. He was not sacked due to lack of results, but because Soton wished a more humble and down to earth manager. Charlton was already a sinking ship when he took over. He had no money to use at all.

Every player that has trained under Pardew say he's a very skilled manager, and that he's good with people. His critics has pointed out that he can probably sound arrogant and uses too much authority because he knows he's right. The point is that almost every person learns from his mistakes. It's how we become better humans and function better in our jobs. And this goes for Pardew too. He's now done his mistakes, he will never do what he did in Soton again. And that's why he will not be that arrogant in NUFC. He's actually been quite humble in his approach to this job. In particular his respect for CH's work has been impressive.

In sum MA has appointed a highly motivated, skilled manager, that is interested in rectifying previous errors.

He had bloody Tevez and Mascherno, it's like removing  Colo for Puyol and Tiote for Xabi Alonso

Players he didn't want and couldn't fit into his system.

Come on they're both world class, you make the system fit around them.

Neither were world class back then. Mascherano isn't even world class right now. I'd rather have Tiote.

Guest neesy111

What's with the influx of incredibly shite posters? Seriously, man, Ethi opened the floodgates.

I don't look so stupid now for once on here. :)

Souphamtpon  - League one fuck off.

Are you EthiGeordie in disguise?

Guest EastEndGeordie

Souphamtpon  - League one f*** off.

Nope just at one point Tdeans

Souphamtpon  - League one f*** off.

Nope just at one point Tdeans

Aye, sorry, that was a bit unfair to EthiGeordie.

What's with the influx of incredibly s**** posters? Seriously, man, Ethi opened the floodgates.

neesy you look like an Oxford graduate compared to this guy. We've lost 3 league games in almost 3 months ffs.

With some, he arguably can't win.

I was actually sticking up for him before the game because not everything he does is wrong.  I couldn’t defend his decision to bring out the same front 2 which had been abysmal in the first half and I couldn't defend bringing on Taylor for Jonas.  I praised him for the 2nd half performance against Arsenal but not the first half of the same game.

What's with the influx of incredibly s**** posters? Seriously, man, Ethi opened the floodgates.

neesy you look like an Oxford graduate compared to this guy. We've lost 3 league games in almost 3 months ffs.

What a scathing compliment. :lol:

How many have we won in 3 months?

4 with 5 draws. With 2 of those against teams occupying the top four.