Alan Pardew

JH

The appearances Routledge made under Pardew tell a slightly different story. He may not have rated him, but I can't see it being the case that Pardew was happy to see him go to QPR without a replacement coming in.

The appearances Routledge made under Pardew tell a slightly different story. He may not have rated him, but I can't see it being the case that Pardew was happy to see him go to QPR without a replacement coming in.

He let it happen, why didn't he wait to see if he could replace him first?

At the time though Barton was playing well and Taylor was coming back from injury. Maybe Pardew thought we could do without him and put it to Llambias who ok'd it?

At the time though Barton was playing well and Taylor was coming back from injury. Maybe Pardew thought we could do without him and put it to Llambias who ok'd it?

Probably the other way around. Don't see how it would benefit Pardew in any way whatsoever.

Guest neesy111

He let it happen, why didn't he wait to see if he could replace him first?

Tbf, I think we got rid of him because we stand to get a good transfer fee when QPR come up.

Probably the other way around. Don't see how it would benefit Pardew in any way whatsoever.

Maybe? :dontknow:

It certainly hasn't benefitted Pardew as we looked lopsided as fuck yesterday. Would have also been good for Kadar to have been on the bench in a position to come on for Enrique too. If he hadn't have been loaned to Huddersfield that is...

or maybe lambias did it without giving a fuck what pardew thinks?

Guest BooBoo

Some are determined to hang Pardew with the Routledge loan.

His performances this year in the PL were mediocre at best and it's very likely that had he not gone on loan that we would still be seeing equally tepid performances that contribute next to nothing. I had high hopes for him, but there's nothing in Routledge's cv to suggest he can cut it at this level.

It might be the fact that I've stumbled upon a documentary on BBC2 called "Wonders of the Universe" which is narrated by Mark Lawrenson that has weirded me out a bit, but for the first time this season I find myself having massive confidence in Pardew seeing out his 5 year contract (more than Hughton anyway)

I wouldn't rule that out either tbh.  :undecided:

Bit of a joke some of the stones being thrown at Pardew, like. 

Bit sad, really. He's become a bigger target than his bosses and predictably folk are taking aim.

:lol:

I wouldn't rule that out either tbh.  :undecided:

i'd say it was the most likely, but i have an agenda

Bit sad, really. He's become a bigger target than his bosses and predictably folk are taking aim.

He 's the manager of a Premier League football team. If he or that team under-perform then he's got to expect criticism. He knew what he was getting into and he's a big boy.

He's not immune and he, ultimately, carries the can for results and performances. 

Some are determined to hang Pardew with the Routledge loan.

His performances this year in the PL were mediocre at best and it's very likely that had he not gone on loan that we would still be seeing equally tepid performances that contribute next to nothing. I had high hopes for him, but there's nothing in Routledge's cv to suggest he can cut it at this level.

We let our best back up to Barton go out on loan without replacing him, that's madness and Pardew played a part in it so he'll get stick for it.

He's the manager and it’s his job to make sure were capable of fielding a team who can compete to the best of his and their ability.  You seem to think that he’s virtually immune from criticism and that's up to you.

And so he should, it's the criticism about transfers that's unjust. Like the fella has a choice.

Why take the job then?

He's decide to work for the cunts and needs to get on with it.

:lol: