Alan Pardew

JH

Guest neesy111

I was fine with his team selection, some of the effort has been abysmal.

I wasn't, playing two right-footers on the left hand side was a fucking mental choice. Ferguson, a natural left winger, was made to sit with splinters in his arse for the duration.

It doesn't matter about where players were playing.  The fact is they are good enough and should of least put in a performance.  It's pathetic excuses when your saying players are played out of position against a team that is 74 place below us in the leagues.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Pardew's been closer than anyone at Newcastle to win the FA Cup so he'll know what it means man! Was just a complete pile of w*** of a performance.

Has Shola and Harper not been as close?

Not 2 minutes away

Guest neesy111

Pardew's been closer than anyone at Newcastle to win the FA Cup so he'll know what it means man! Was just a complete pile of w*** of a performance.

Has Shola and Harper not been as close?

Smith's won it with Man Utd.

I was fine with his team selection, some of the effort has been abysmal.

I wasn't, playing two right-footers on the left hand side was a fucking mental choice. Ferguson, a natural left winger, was made to sit with splinters in his arse for the duration.

It doesn't matter about where players were playing.  The fact is they are good enough and should of least put in a performance.  It's pathetic excuses when your saying players are played out of position against a team that is 74 place below us in the leagues.

He could have chosen two younger, hungrier and more naturally fitting players, but he chose to leave them both on the bench for the duration. I think Perch and Barton both 'put shifts' in but couldn't pass the ball comfortably because they had to keep shifting it across to their stronger feet all the time.

The man is a gutless, clueless cast-iron prick and today proved it.

Guest neesy111

The fact is those players should of put a performance in today and none of them did.  The least you expect is that they try 100% and to me it looked like none of them did.

Yep. Even with one or two out of position we should still be winning this man. Blame firmly at the players this time.

I prefer to blame the players and Pardew too. Both are at fault.

Disagree, I could have been standing on the touchline and they still should have won. These are supposed premiership footballers. Even players like Smith should be putting a performance. Attitude to blame here. Disgusting.

Guest neesy111

To pick a side with no left footers in it save Ovenchips is shocking tbh.To bring on Tiote was asking for trouble.Some blame can be laid at the manager's door tbh.

Some blame yes defo.  But not 100% of it.  Some people have clearly forgot the players role in all of this.  Ultimely it's down to them whatever happens on a football pitch, and they were fucking a disgrace to the club, city and support today.

To pick a side with no left footers in it save Ovenchips is shocking tbh.To bring on Tiote was asking for trouble.Some blame can be laid at the manager's door tbh.

Jesus, it was Joey Barton playing on the left not some young reserve ffs. It doesnt matter what foot he is, at the end of the day, that starting 11 were more than capable of beating fucking stevenage. They didnt. It was the players fault.

Guest neesy111

I'm foaming at the even lack of an apology at all by him still.

He has apologised ffs.

Where?  He didn't on ESPN.

Guest BooBoo

Are we so precious that we need an apology? Would an apology really make anyone feel any better? Dont be so fucking soft.

Horrible day, but its daft how some will slag the bloke rotten after a howler but refuse to acknowledge the two very good results that we had coming into the game or the decisions he made that worked in those games. It would be nice to see a bit more fairness.

It remains that a lot of our squad are painfully not good enough and more damningly the likes of Routledge, Perch and Ranger are either heartless or too thick to realise this was a big day and big efforts and performances were needed. Once the players cross the line it is up to them to show pride in the shirt and give more than the frankly disgraceful efforts we saw today.

Elliotman,its all about balance,and having no lefties left us totally unbalanced and predictable to defend against.Poor management,especially with Ferguson and Kadar available.

Maybe so, but Joey Barton is more than capable of producing from the left against these. Like I said, that starting 11 should be winning this game everyday of the week if they have the right mindset. People disagree with managers decisions all the time. Sometimes you have to place the blame at the players feet.

Are we so precious that we need an apology? Would an apology really make anyone feel any better? Dont be so fucking soft.

Horrible day, but its daft how some will slag the bloke rotten after a howler but refuse to acknowledge the two very good results that we had coming into the game or the decisions he made that worked in those games. It would be nice to see a bit more fairness.

It remains that a lot of our squad are painfully not good enough and more damningly the likes of Routledge, Perch and Ranger are either heartless or too thick to realise this was a big day and big efforts and performances were needed. Once the players cross the line it is up to them to show pride in the shirt and give more than the frankly disgraceful efforts we saw today.

Huh?