Alan Pardew

JH

"People think Mike's made of money, but he's not."

He's comprised of 90% methane & 10 % Donnay socks.

More

30% Methane

30% Reebok Polo Shirts

30% Slazenger Trackies

10% Donnay Socks

and 90% off the recommended retail transfer budget.

More

30% Methane

30% Reebok Polo Shirts

30% Slazenger Trackies

10% Donnay Socks

He's not 90% of fucking nout like. Fat cunt

More

30% Methane

30% Reebok Polo Shirts

30% Slazenger Trackies

10% Donnay Socks

He's not 90% of fucking nout like. Fat cunt

Bit harsh, I was only making a joke.

I wouldn't say he's done a bad job so far, disagree that he's already on thin ice as well.

Same, I can't see why anyone would think he's even remotely under pressure TBH. Also, if he's as close to Ashley as everyone thinks then he won't be sacked anyway.

I don't know about that. If results weren't good I can see Ashley reasoning we still have one of the higher wage bills in the premier I think that's true without checking) so we should be doing better than the majority. I also have a feeling Pardew would prefer to be buying British players but we are going over his head and recruiting mainly from France. If Pardew doesn't get the results my bet would be on a foreign manager being brought in to replace him. I don't think Pardew's position is a secure as some think. When things go wrong it's usually the manager who gets the bullet.

More

30% Methane

30% Reebok Polo Shirts

30% Slazenger Trackies

10% Donnay Socks

He's not 90% of f***ing nout like. Fat c***

Bit harsh, I was only making a joke.

Meant Mike Ashley. Epic self confidence though :troll:

Waste of time even listening to his interviews. I don't despise him, just think he's full of hot air due to being so thankful he's got this job that he can't possibly not toe the Ashley line

Shows a lack of pride and backbone IMO, and he wants to hope to fuck this somehow pans out well, because if it doesn't he'll be known as a spineless yes man.

Then again, that's probably a quality a few chairman in this country are looking for.

Quite sickening really.

I've thought quite a bit what I would do in his shoes, if I'd been sacked from my job running a smaller co, and was offered one running one of the bigger companies in the country months later, would I just sit and take my money, be grateful and be their puppet?

I honestly don't think i could. Surely pride comes in somewhere? The bloke is wasting his time opening his mouth, he is either being lied to every window, or he just spouts total shite.

I've thought quite a bit what I would do in his shoes, if I'd been sacked from my job running a smaller co, and was offered one running one of the bigger companies in the country months later, would I just sit and take my money, be grateful and be their puppet?

I honestly don't think i could. Surely pride comes in somewhere? The bloke is wasting his time opening his mouth, he is either being lied to every window, or he just spouts total shite.

...or he knows exactly what the score is and is quite happy to go along with it.

Is what I think. He must have zero self respect.

But it can't be as black and white as that. He's probably working to sway Ashley and do the best job he can under the circumstances. Most managers do that with their owners to some degree, and most managers say a load of things to the media that end up not being true.

The other day someone posted three links... Fergie saying Ronaldo wasn't leaving, Hodgson saying Torres wasn't leaving, Wenger saying he expects Nasri and Fabregas to stay.

This thing about him being a liar is massively overstated IMO, every manager does it.

Let's say the club gets taken over next month. Would feel incredibly strange having him as manager.

Exactly.

Wouldn't happen mate. The next bloke who came in would hopefully have an ounce of sense and appoint someone deserving of the role.

Oneill or hodgson would be a dream.

I'd be surprised if Pardew's still here at the end of the season, tbh.

Everything will calm down once the window closes I reckon, unless we don't get a LB in.

Doesn't matter. He'll be found out.

Let's say the club gets taken over next month. Would feel incredibly strange having him as manager.

The fact of the matter is, since the club was first made available for sale by Hall and Shepherd, Ashley is the only one who has been willing to put the money down required. Where are these saviours who will buy the club and pour money into the squad? So far the only serious interest was NUST with their collective whip round which flopped, and Barry Moat who was told to take his begging cap to the pawn shop by the banks.