Alan Pardew

JH

I'm pretty sure he was saying publicly that he wouldn't leave unless it was for a top 4 club. So why is he leaving for a club with a s*** fan base which might well get relegated next year?

Are you in the right thread?

I'm pretty sure he was saying publicly that he wouldn't leave unless it was for a top 4 club. So why is he leaving for a club with a s*** fan base which might well get relegated next year?

Are you in the right thread?

Since when did you start acting like a politician? If you don't respect liars what difference does it make which thread it's in?

Since when did you start acting like a politician? If you don't respect liars what difference does it make which thread it's in?

I've never claimed to respect Barton at any time, not that it's got anything to do with Pardew.

I've never claimed to respect Barton at any time, not that it's got anything to do with Pardew.

So what is your problem with Pardew? Why do you consider him a liar?

So what is your problem with Pardew? Why do you consider him a liar?

:lol:

I consider Pardew to be a liar because he appears to tell lies, it’s not rocket science.

It's just that I see you in this thread taking the moral high ground about Pardew/Ashley/Llambias being liars yet I haven't seen you take any issue with Barton or his lying scumbag agent claiming he would only leave for a top 4 club. It's not rocket science is it?

*IMPORTANT NOTICE - This is actually made up....*

"I was quite happy for Joey to stay, but when you have the kind of personality that he had and the things he said about the board, it was in the best interests of the club and himself that we parted ways."

"He's a good lad at heart and has done very well for this football team, but we was never going to match Queens Park Rangers' contract offer. Newcastle were once a big club, but we simply cannot compete with the likes of Arsenal and QPR like we used to."

"Now we must move on and look forward to Scunthorpe tonight and Fulham on Sunday. We have Gabby [Obertan] and Ryan [Taylor] who are both versatile players and can play out wide. Sylvain is my thoughts and we musn't forget Danny Guthrie either who can do a job for us out wide when asked."

"Mike [Ashley] has worked very hard and doesn't get enough credit for what he's done at Newcastle. He's kept us afloat and provided us with vital funds to secure the playing side.

"With the transfer window about to close next week, it's my job to be knocking on his and Derek's [Llambias] door to try and get over the finish line with regards to signings."

"We need a left back, but maybe not as desperately as we thought. Ryan has done a very good job there and whoever comes in will need to be good enough to fight for his place."

"I'm hopeful we'll get one, maybe two signings in before the window closes. Will they be in before Fulham? Hopefully."

It's just that I see you in this thread taking the moral high ground about Pardew/Ashley/Llambias being liars yet I haven't seen you take any issue with Barton or his lying scumbag agent claiming he would only leave for a top 4 club. It's not rocket science is it?

Pardew, Ashley and Llambias are running the club, Barton and his agent are not. Can you not see a difference?

"I was quite happy for Joey to stay, but when you have the kind of personality that he had and the things he said about the board, it was in the best interests of the club and himself that we parted ways."

"He's a good lad at heart and has done very well for this football team, but we was never going to match Queens Park Rangers' contract offer. Newcastle were once a big club, but we simply cannot compete with the likes of Arsenal and QPR like we used to."

"Now we must move on and look forward to Scunthorpe tonight and Fulham on Sunday. We have Gabby [Obertan] and Ryan [Taylor] who are both versatile players and can play out wide. Sylvain is my thoughts and we musn't forget Danny Guthrie either who can do a job for us out wide when asked."

"Mike [Ashley] has worked very hard and doesn't get enough credit for what he's done at Newcastle. He's kept us afloat and provided us with vital funds to secure the playing side.

"With the transfer window about to close next week, it's my job to be knocking on his and Derek's [Llambias] door to try and get over the finish line with regards to signings."

"We need a left back, but maybe not as desperately as we thought. Ryan has done a very good job there and whoever comes in will need to be good enough to fight for his place."

"I'm hopeful we'll get one, maybe two signings in before the window closes. Will they be in before Fulham? Hopefully."

Just a shit Otter.

:lol: :lol:  :facepalm:

Pardew, Ashley and Llambias are running the club, Barton and his agent are not. Can you not see a difference?

If you are going to take the high ground on a moral issue then no I can't. In fact I respect the person who never claimed any moral superiority in the first place.

If you are going to take the high ground on a moral issue then no I can't. In fact I respect the person who never claimed any moral superiority in the first place.

This.

Whatever.  :lol:

Whatever.  :lol:

So now Mick has been reduced to smilies and "whatever" when it comes to debating a point he raised in the first place. Says it all really.

So now Mick has been reduced to smilies and "whatever" when it comes to debating a point he raised in the first place. Says it all really.

Your point is moronic and not worth debating.

Your point is moronic and not worth debating.

You were better than this at one time. Or maybe you weren't.

Fucking hell sounds like we might not get a LB in as well :lol:

They're not real quotes man!  :lol:

just re-read that "statement", cant believe I didn't realise :lol:

concerned i actually believe it though :undecided:

OK daft question time.  I've always wondered this.  Is Pardew a product of his cuntish environment or was he born a cu...

Only joking.  FAO Mick: how come when you quote someone you only quote the last quote and not the entire quote trail?  You are the only poster that does this as far as I know.  Is it a setting or do you actually delete bits of it?  This isn't my finest moment but the wondering has gone on too long.

OK daft question time.  I've always wondered this.  Is Pardew a product of his cuntish environment or was he born a cu...

Only joking.  FAO Mick: how come when you quote someone you only quote the last quote and not the entire quote trail?  You are the only poster that does this as far as I know.  Is it a setting or do you actually delete bits of it?  This isn't my finest moment but the wondering has gone on too long.

I do sometimes leave more quotes if they are relevant but most of the time it's pointless as a reply is usually to only one post, if that makes sense.