Protest Saturday... 4pm onwards!

Guest GallowgateKev

Guest GallowgateKev

Whilst a protest wont do anything to change what has happened and will not get Mike Ashley out of this club, it will however put the feelings of all NUFC supporters over to the nation and show how gutted and disgusted we're at what has happened to Chris Hughton today!

Now as per usual most ppl will probably slate this thread and say pointless etc etc, fine... stay in the pub and have an extra pint, anyone who wants to show how you feel about this, then from 4pm on saturday i shall be standing outside the NUFC reception and singing Chris Hughtons name until 5pm. then i shall be making my way into the ground and once again singing Chris Hughtons name.

All welcome to join me.

Gutted doesnt describe my current feelings!

Whilst a protest wont do anything to change what has happened

Is that really what we've come to though? We can't do anything so let him do what he likes?

Maybe but it's incredibly depressing if so. :undecided:

Better off singing Chris Hughton's name for 90 mins.

This.

A protest will just ensure we look a laughing stock and Ashley will do fuck all different. The media focus on the protest will cause player unrest and further put off managers from taking over.  A relegation sealer.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

fuck i didn't mean it like that, sorry dude.

just the first thing that popped in my mind

good luck though, would have joined you if i lived in Newcastle just for the fucks of it

I know English is your 1st language, but  :lol:

Guest GallowgateKev

This isnt a Anti Ashley protest to make things clear, this is a protest to show how much we liked Hughton.

Guest marky555

Whilst a protest wont do anything to change what has happened

Is that really what we've come to though? We can't do anything so let him do what he likes?

Maybe but it's incredibly depressing if so. :undecided:

To ignore it is to accept it.  There's too many fans who aren't willing to do anything about it but are willing to winge about it.

Don't wait for somebody else to change things or it won't happen.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

fuck i didn't mean it like that, sorry dude.

just the first thing that popped in my mind

good luck though, would have joined you if i lived in Newcastle just for the fucks of it

I know English is your 1st language, but  :lol:

it aint easy big pimpin  :lol:

Aye, sounds like you're going to go around and fuck everyone up the arse.

Why don't the folk who wish to protest not just fucking stay at home and make what ultimately is the finest protest of all.

I dread to think the of the IQ behind some of the bedsheet banners we'll see this weekend.

STAY AT FUCKING HOME

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Why don't the folk who wish to protest not just fucking stay at home and make what ultimately is the finest protest of all.

I dread to think the of the IQ behind some of the bedsheet banners we'll see this weekend.

STAY AT FUCKING HOME

Well if that's the one you're taking, its a bit counter productive.

Guest GallowgateKev

Alan, You do realise this is Kev??

I wont stay at home, i'd never stay at home!

I dont think ppl are reading my posts here!!! THIS IS NOT AN ANTI MIKE ASHLEY PROTEST, THIS IS TO GET OVER TO THE MEDIA AND TO CHRIS HUGHTON THAT WE APPRECIATE WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR THIS CLUB....

I dont think ppl are reading my posts here!!! THIS IS NOT AN ANTI MIKE ASHLEY PROTEST, THIS IS TO GET OVER TO THE MEDIA AND TO CHRIS HUGHTON THAT WE APPRECIATE WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR THIS CLUB....

I dont think its so much a protest then, more just chanting someones name?

Whilst a protest wont do anything to change what has happened and will not get Mike Ashley out of this club, it will however put the feelings of all NUFC supporters over to the nation and show how gutted and disgusted we're at what has happened to Chris Hughton today!

Now as per usual most ppl will probably slate this thread and say pointless etc etc, fine... stay in the pub and have an extra pint, anyone who wants to show how you feel about this, then from 4pm on saturday i shall be standing outside the NUFC reception and singing Chris Hughtons name until 5pm. then i shall be making my way into the ground and once again singing Chris Hughtons name.

All welcome to join me.

Gutted doesnt describe my current feelings!

Don't expect many people on here to join in.

Aye, that's pro-Chris, not protest.

Aye, that's pro-Chris, not protest.

:boomboom:

That's not a protest.

That's not a protest.

We've established he's proposing a pro-Chris (not a protest). We've been through all this, man.