newcastle - what a joke!

Guest the-toon-are-shite

Guest Gemmill

Why is this thread not locked/deleted yet? and why are people still snapping at these poor, immature comments from someone thats going to finnish school in like 20 minutes and forget all about this?

Does school start late in Finland?

I take it back, since Liverpool's premature title party turned into mid table mediocrity, they'd been infected with small cock syndrome as well. Probably caught it off the scouse mackems  :lol:

Don't lock this thread after all, I can't be arsed with having a minutes silence for it.

Guest the-toon-are-shite

he didnt turn us down, shepard played a good hand, and put us out of the running. no club in their right mind would pay double for a player 12months on

Guest the_guv_nor

he didnt turn us down, shepard played a good hand, and put us out of the running. no club in their right mind would pay double for a player 12months on

true, you would had to have stole a canny few cars to keep up with us and fund that deal.

Guest Gemmill

A scouser?!

You're not Michael Shields on your new prison computer by any chance?

You've done it now.  Minute's silence at the Liverpool game this weekend because of that comment.

Guest the-toon-are-shite

I take it back, since Liverpool's premature title party turned into mid table mediocrity, they'd been infected with small cock syndrome as well. Probably caught it off the scouse mackems :lol:

Don't lock this thread after all, I can't be arsed with having a minutes silence for it.

no chance of you daft fuckers having a silence for anything then is there. both disasters came from being a cup stage past the qualifiers!

nob ed!

Guest the_guv_nor

Merseyside Police told the community on Monday to "stop grieving, it's only a chicken".

:rolllrg:

a mean was the head not a give away?.... and the 2 wings!!!!

Merseyside Police told the community on Monday to "stop grieving, it's only a chicken".

:rolllrg:

a mean was the head not a give away?.... and the 2 wings!!!!

They were the angel wings given to the poor mite by baby Jesus. Sleep well little one, safe in the arms of God xxxx